on 19 August 2010
We have two iPods and one set of earphones got damaged so bought these as a replacement. Went for them because it was stated they were made by Apple and got 5 stars. The earphones arrived quickly. However I tested them and they sounded poor quality. So swapped them with the Apple ones from the other iPod for comparison. There's a world of difference.

If you want your earphones just to look like the real Apple thing then these are OK. If you want them to sound anything like as good as the real Apple thing then look elsewhere.
11 Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 August 2017
Ok for the money
on 15 June 2017
good
on 21 January 2016
great
on 31 August 2011
Take notice of the warnings from other reviewers, these are NOT genuine Apple earphones. I read the reviews and decided I would risk it as I didn't want to pay the full price for the real thing, but the sound quality is very poor. Looks wise they are a decent imitation, but the cord is very thin and the casing fell apart after about 5 minutes. Avoid!!!
on 13 April 2010
Reading other reviews about other apple headphones on amazon a lot said that the headphones were poor quality and not apple so I was wary buying some on here but for 7.99 thought i'd go for it and was pleasantly surprised they were dispatched to me by the day stated and are exactly the same as apple headphones although they didn't come in an apple box so i can't be sure but look exactly the same and sound quality is great:):)
on 22 July 2010
The item arrived the day after I ordered it, the seller even contacted me by email asking me to confirm when I had received the product, which I thought was good. These earphones look like a genuine Apple product to me, which is reassuring as there are so many inferior copies about at the moment. The sound quality is brilliant, just as good as my old ipod earphones. They have come with a separate volume control on the cable (the cable is just as long as my old earphones unlike the cheap copies which are a lot shorter). Unfortunately, my 1st generation ipod shuffle doesn't support this separate volume control (I already knew that it wouldn't) but I believe it does work with the 2nd generation and the brand new ipod shuffles. In short, I am so pleased I have ordered another pair...
on 31 October 2011
Bought these in the hope of having good quality earphones at a small price, but I got what I paid for,
earphones that look like ipod earphones but the sound quality is SHOCKING! Don't buy these earphones, a waste of time and
money!
on 10 March 2011
Sound quality very tinny - they look like the real thing but I guess you get what you pay for!
on 3 August 2010
I would most definitely recommend purchasing this product, there are so many fakes advertising real apple products but I'm really pleased that this product is a legitimate apple part.
The price of the earphones is extremely reasonable and the sound quality is excellent. The seller was also very pleasant contacting to let me know the product had been dispatched etc.
5 stars for all around excellence.

See one answered question