on 25 May 2017
works fine and snug fit.
on 1 February 2012
I was a bit skeptical about this product, especially for the selling price of £1. It is however a very good product, it holds the ipod tight, there is enough space to fit the earphone jack and it is fairly easy to scroll through the plastic covering over the jog dial.
on 6 November 2009
I wasn't sure how good this would be, but for the price I thought I would try it. I am pleased to say that this product does exactly what it says on the tin. I use it mainly when I go mountain biking, so it needs to stay securely where it is. So far no issues to report. The ipod (5th gen) fits snugly inside and the fold over flap does a good job of keeping the ipod where it should be. Headphone plug in is not restricted and easily accessible and the scroll wheel is just the same to use. A couple of my friends have similar more expensive ones and there is virtually no difference. So for the price and doing what I want it for, 5 stars!
on 29 May 2010
For the price, this item is fantastic value for money. It fits my new ipod nano perfectly even when it is wearing a clear outer protection case which is great.
on 19 December 2010
This is a good product,
. Would have been better if if had the option to make it tighter as my upper arm is not that big!
on 29 April 2010
Good value armband for 5th generation ipod nano. Fits well and easy to use. The fitting around the ipod is snug which proves a fair challenge to remove the ipod from the casing but does mean it is very secure.
I've used this regularly for over a month (gym and jogging) and am very pleased with my purchase.
on 10 July 2013
This product does exactly what it it says it's supposed to. It fits my iPhone 4 well and is easy to put on and exercise with. The only challenge that I had with it is that it is quite large and chaffed quite a bit while I was working out. This is probably due to the fact that I'm only 5' 2" and not very big hence it felt quite large on me and there was excess strapping around my arm.
on 27 August 2012
Ok the P&P is a bit cheeky and pushes up the overall price but all in all this isn't bad. A few months in it's still working, velcro still holds (although if you have fairly narrow arms like mine you might be on the last option.) It comes with me on three runs a week and hasn't slipped, fallen off or anything bad in that time, it's not been damaged when it's been raining either. That said, it could be better. Long strips of velcro rather than dots would make it feel more secure and enable a perfect setting rather than a compromise of being slightly too loose or slightly too tight also the plastic over the screen and controls is a touch too thick. But for all that the £3-4 it costs with delivery, it is functional, it does do it's job so it would be a bit sniffy to mark it down any further.
on 22 June 2012
This is a great iPod sport band, I use it every time I go out for a run and also training at the gym. The iPod works really well, even though it has a plastic screen over the wheel. I would recommend this product to everyone.
on 9 August 2011
I just wanted a cheap arm band so i could listen to audio books on my ipod, while i do housework, prepare meals etc. This definately suits me its soft and comfortable to wear.
I have a 4th generation ipod (without camera) and it fits in perfectly. The only downside is the locking switch is covered by the holder, but i never use that so it doesn't bother me.
I've had no trouble with the velcro tabs like some reviews i have read. They seem well glued on! The cover appears to be glued together, with stitching joining the armband. It seems safe and secure to me, but could be easily stitched should it come apart.
It has a clear plastic cover over the screen and scroll wheel for protection which is good. It doesn't seem to interfer with the use of the ipod.
For the price it is excellent and i would definately recommend it to anyone. Why pay out for expensive ones, even if it fell apart it could easily be repaired or at that price (99p) you could get another one!!! I ordered it late Wednesday night and received it Friday morning....couldn't wish for a better service.....I'm absolutely thrilled with it!!!!!!!!!!