on 27 June 2012
I bought this cage for my 5 month old puppy who is a large breed dog, she is a cross Rottweiler/German Shepherd.
The cage arrived before the estimated arrival date, it is really big and very sturdy. It was easy to assemble and really good value for money. I have seen this size cage in other pet shops for a lot more money.
I use this cage when I have to leave my puppy home alone as she had a tendency to chew everything, now when I come back, she hasn't destroyed anything.
This cage is even big enough for my full grown German Shepherd dog to go in, with plenty of room for him to stand and turn around in.
on 15 December 2009
EXCELLENT ITEM, RECOMMENDED TO ALL OWNERS OF PUPS, DELIVERED ALMOST NEXT DAY, EXCELLENT SELLER, 10/10
on 26 March 2010
This dog crate is very well made and is perfect for the job. Not too heavy, not too light and folds easily to be carried. Very happy with the product.
on 7 April 2014
This is the first crate I have used. It arrived flat packed and on arrival was easy to assemble by unfolding the sides one by one. This large crate is pretty heavy so i won't be planning to move it often. The bars are coated with a thick black paint which stops any rusting etc. Plus a black crate is less noticeable in the corner of the room. I used a divider which I had to buy separately (from another site) when my puppy first came home.

There are two doors, one on the front and one on the side for the dog to enter and exit. They are wide and I have no issues with any of the construction and cost of the pen.
Overall very happy.

July 15th update
Even better than I originally thought. Totally saved the house from the jaws of my lab and saved our fraying tempers when he wouldn't settle down.
Try not to use it much while we are at home but it's perfect during mealtimes and we have used it in a hotel. It worked wonders, a home from home and our dog is totally comfortable when in it, often going straight to sleep.
review image
on 28 January 2011
Really nice cage, well priced and great build quality. Having 2 doors makes it so easy to use and for training purposes with a dog it is an awesome tool. Our staffie loves it, it is his safe zone and a place to escape annoying visitors!!:)
on 11 July 2010
Basically a good dog crate, 2 niggles-would have preferred a plastic tray, the one supplied is metal and very noisy and could injure a dogs mouth if it becomes hysterical, also the open area of the welded mesh on the bottom is quite large, if a dog went into panic mode I would just be a bit concerned about it somehow getting a purchase on the grill with it's teeth. I have always had terriers I've seen the damage a Staffordshire bull terrier can do to a crate and would therefore NOT recommend this crate for that breed.

These are not the cheapest crates out there, I bought because it was billed as being "heavy duty" which is at best arguable. Should be ok for my jack russell though.
on 7 July 2011
I ordered this crate for my uber-monster MastWeiler puppy and he loves it! He is now coming up to 6 months, weighs more than 40KG, and still fits nicely into the crate, with a good bit of room for him to shuffle about, turn round and make himself comfy. He loves it that much I leave it "open" all day and he goes in for a kip under his own mastiff-power, and still has enough room for his best friend "Jake" the German Shepherd puppy (4 months old)to fit in too (although he does have his own!). There is a removable metal "tray" in the bottom of the crate which is easy to clean, doesn't clatter too much, so won't startle your dog. All in all a brilliant purchase and was delivered promptly, packaged well and is so simple to put up; it quite literally just folds out/flat, so is easy to move out of the room for cleaning up, decorating etc. I do advise caution as although easy to fold and put up, it is deceptively heavy!
on 15 February 2010
Definitely a company to buy from. Competitive prices and fast delivery. The crate is sturdy and nicely coated.
on 17 January 2015
we own a young and anxious Goldie who tends to chew on stuff when we're not home ... After a year of tryin different things, I decided to go for a cage... Why oh why didn't we do it earlier ?? In two days he absolutely adopted it and just loves to go in. It seems it had actually decreased his anxiousness when I leave (nursery runs twice a day...). The cage is HUGE so he's comfy enough to stay in for up to two hours (no more than twice a week though). He even spends time in it when we're home ... I'm definite using this with every future dog !!
As you can see on te pictures, it's definitely bigger than a big Goldie (he's 40kg), but won't fit in a car. In my opinion it's perfect for home use. We're going to take it on vacation however, as it folds flat, transport is easy. I've put a big vetbed at the bottom so that when we come home from walks with a muddy dog, all he has to do is spend 15min in there and he's clean and dry !!
However I should sy that if you own a Houdini type dog, I don't think this is a good option for you... The whole thing holds together but not that strongly so if a dog puts his mind to it, I think he can definitely get out ! Also because the locks are extremely basic ... So okay with a "not so smart" dog like ours, but not for everyone.
review image review image
on 3 May 2011
We needed a second dog crate for my car, and the Ellie Bo one I had previously bought was unavailable. This is a lighter weight than the Ellie Bo one, but ideal for the car - and it collapses and sets up much more easily as the bars are thinner so have more give in them when trying to open and close the sides.

It fits perfectly in the back of my Toyota Corolla Verso with the second row of seats moved forwards - so we can get 5 people and the dog in. The size of the crate is ideal for my 6 month old Portuguese Water Dog - about the size of a large Springer Spaniel - with some room for him to grow to full size still.(a few inches taller).

The crate was delivered in a couple of days, and packed really well. It has 2 wire handles on top to help in moving it - the Ellie Bo one didn't, and that is more difficult to move anyway because it is heavier.

Given the choice I would go for this crate again, given the ease of collapsing/erecting, the easy of moving fully up, and the lightness of the weight in my car, even though it also has a metal tray/floor. It is excellent value for money.