on 30 March 2013
I had a pack delivered to a relative for her little boys first birthday. As he was still not walking, we inflated the lot and he had fun crawling at speed around the room after these multi-coloured HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY balloons........nice idea that really went to plan. Thanks especially as they were delivered on time......made special a little boys day and at a good price too. Would buy again.
on 18 December 2013
Fantastic balloons, do the job, we thought the writing was upside down, but to be honest it depends on which way up you expect it to be haha. In fact, I've still got 8 of these balloons blown up in my lounge since 4 weeks ago, great!
on 10 March 2013
We bought these balloons for our sons 1st birthday last November & can you believe they still haven't gone down!! Granted they're a bit deflated but still, it's nearly 5 months later! We were really pleased with their price, quality and of course their longevity! Great product.
on 3 April 2013
The balloons are of a great quality - vibrant colours and last really long. They come in five different colours (two each) and are suitable for either a boy or a girl. I contacted the seller with a question and I received an immediate reply even though it was the weekend. Very good purchase for the special first birthday party.
on 13 September 2014
I know these are just balloons but they were excellent! A really good size and the colour doesn't fade to pastel once blown up. Only down size is the strong rubbery smell when you blow them up.
on 31 March 2013
These were just the thing at my little mans first birthday. Like that they were the upside down ie. you could read them when hanging up. Fast delivery.
on 12 July 2013
Nothing special but did the job perfectly well. Some not as strong as I would have liked and popped outside in the light breeze we had.
on 7 February 2013
very pleased with this item,good value for money,children loved them ,lovely colours too,proved to be a big hit with everyone
on 31 May 2012
great quality, size and colour selection for my boys 1st birthday. they are still fully inflated 2 weeks later indoors!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2013
These balloons were just the job for our party. Good quality, all worked and used. Had no problems with this item