on 12 March 2018
Disappointing replacement for the original. I fully charged the battery & went away on a 4 day holiday, stupidly not taking the charger as I expected at least a week of power (as it was with the original). Battery struggling after 3 days, red light flashing now & again. Luckily it lasted to the end of the holiday (& this is without reviewing my pics on the camera). It finally died as we got on the Eurotunnel to go home. I will ensure I take the charger next time. Expected more from Duracell.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 August 2016
I used this battery for 2 years. It held the charge well even in VERY cold conditions, but the capacity is nowhere near the original Olympus LI-50b ...

... and then it died, almost exactly 2 years after the purchase. Seeing as it's made by Duracell, this is disappointing; I am now going with a knock-off 2 batteries for £8, from Amazon, naturally.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 January 2018
So the battery in the camera wouldn't hold a charge so I got this as a replacement. However the charge doesn't last very long but my wife is still testing it so may need to update my star rating as the camera maybe at fault
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 March 2014
Bought this Duracell replacement battery as a spare for my new camera.I always have more than one battery because you always find that the best shots happen when your camera battery has gone flat.It changes well and keeps it charge.Would recommend.
on 12 April 2018
Duracell is an excellent battery ,holds its power well.
on 29 April 2013
The original Olympus battery could not last more than 30 photos and a short video clips (after a few years of use). This replacement battery provides sufficient power for many more photos, many video recording, and many reviews of the video slips - in one charging.

I bought two of these and have not been caught with low battery yet.
on 21 May 2017
Quality name and quality product. Does what an original battery does but at a fraction of the price.
on 15 February 2013
Have had this battery working in my camera and all seems well. Although not an Olympus battery, reviews of others put me off and the Duracell name gave me confidence. Well priced and prompt delivery.
on 17 January 2015
I like buying Duracell because I can rely on the quality. I also by Ex-Pro batteries (and other products) because of the excellent quality. Ex-Pro is sold by Amazon. Their battery chargers really are excellent.
on 30 July 2013
I bought a couple of cheap batteries for my Olympus and they just discharge while you're looking at them. This one seems to keep its charge as well as the Olympus battery that came with the camera.