on 19 June 2017
Very well built and easy to assemble. Folds flat for carrying and storage. Would buy again.
on 14 March 2017
Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. You do not receive the basket. You only receive the stand.
on 8 October 2017
Nice Moses basket stand , solidly made , lovely colour , arrived quickly !
on 13 April 2017
Easy to assemble
on 5 November 2017
Very sturdy moses basket stand, easy to build & looks lovey
on 2 July 2012
I chose this product because of its looks - it looks so much nicer than some of the bog standard white frames with straight pieces of wood. It looks high quality, and it holds the moses basket firmly in place with the metal top piece.
The main down side to this is if you wish to remove the moses basket. The metal section holds the frame together, lifting the moses basket without removing it from the metal section is easy enough, but then the stand will collapse. Removing the basket from the metal section is simple to do, but does require a bit of effort due to how snug a fit it is, and chances are you'll end up unhooking the metal section from the frame while doing it, again resulting in the frame collapsing.
Overall, a lovely stand, but not the right choice if you expect to be moving your basket about a lot.
on 26 April 2010
easy to asemble and can be easly taken apart if needed. folds up nice an small for sorage. very steedy, so no worrys of it folding up or falling over. holds moses bascket perfectly.
on 20 June 2012
This Moses basket is gorgeous and I absolutely loved it. It looked great in the pics but even better when I received it. I only wish that I could've used it for longer! It's sturdy and I felt really confident and safe putting my baby girl in her basket and then in the stand. I would definitely recommend it.
on 31 January 2013
I bought this for my 2nd child. She was going in the same Moses basket that my 1st child went in but I found the basket bowed in the middle as my old stand didn't provide any support n the middle only held the basket round the edges. This stand is exactly what I was looking for!
on 8 November 2016
Ordered two for my sister expected baskets aswel for the price 😲 dont get me wrong these are beautiful stands but need better descriptions plus if u return to them you have to pay for them returning not fair