on 24 June 2012
I bought this as I have a laptop that will not play sound through to my SB2 headphones due to a bluetooth driver issues. The sound with aptx is noticeably better than just bluetooth, which I have tested via my mobile phone. Another reviewer mentions the turning of the head causing drop outs. I found this only happened when you were close to being out of range, which seems to be around 8 - 10M. This is not a problem for the way I intend to use the device and I expected a range limit.
on 11 August 2014
Great little device which allows me to listen to music handsfree.
on 24 November 2014
Very good, I just wish it had it had a longer range!
on 17 February 2015
Brilliant little device
on 21 October 2014
Excellent
on 7 May 2012
the product is ok... very expensive for the quality though... i use it with j-bird sb2 headphones and get better audio quality with the bluetooth on my phone and has a problem were if you turn your head the signal drops however is useful for the laptop and ps3