on 3 November 2010
I love this little headset!
I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and I can't find any fault with it.
I was so pleased to finally find a headset that fitted into my ear. Maybe I have small ear holes, I don't know but I have always had trouble forcing a headset into my ear and found it to be very uncomfortable. This little thing is so small and light. It sits comfortably in my ear and comes with various size changeable ear buds so you can find one that suits you.
It paired up with my phone straight away without any fuss or bother.
The battery life is great. After being in daily use for nearly two weeks it's still going strong.
The sound quality is also very good, it's perfectly clear.
I also think it looks really good.
So, small, smart, comfortable and good battery, what's not to like?
I would highly recommend it to anyone.
on 29 January 2011
I've had many Sony Ericsson headsets (actually I have only ever had SE headsets, but I've had a lot of them!). This one is great value for money. I paid [...] plus [...] shipping but this headset easily compares (if not beats) other more expensive headsets. There are 3 different ear buds for varying ear sizes. Once you've selected your prefered size, the unit sits right into the ear and so cuts out most other sounds from even getting in. This makes it excellent for using in the car. With other headsets that dont have this "ear plug" type fitting you have to drive along pressing the thing to your ear with one hand in order to hear anything, kind of defeating the point! I've had no complaints from the people that I am calling, except once when I had the radio on, so the unit is great for cutting out background noise but picks up well on other voices in the immediate environment.

There is no volume control button on the device itself, so you have to adjust the volume by using the buttons on your handset. I would have knocked off a star for this, but then figured that the low price of the device more than makes up for this and it's not really a problem since I mostly have the handset within reach anyway. I also find that the volume setting I like on the handset is pretty much exactly where I want it for the headset, so no adjustment is usually necessary.

The other advantage of the fact that it plugs in to your ear is that you dont have anything wrapping around behind the ear, which is often uncomfortable and can be a pain when wearing glasses. I've used the headset at work, in the car and walking around and it stays in my ear fine and comfortably without ever falling out. There is also a safety cord you can use around your neck so you wont loose it even if it does fall out, but I dont use this.

In case you are wondering, I use the headset with the Xperia Mini 10 Pro, Android smart phone. Pairing was a piece of cake. Unit has lasted all week so far without charging. Highly recommended.
on 21 October 2010
This is a great bluetooth handsfree kit!

I have an iphone 4 and you literally turn on your bluetooth, turn on the headset and select 'pair' and it works! (you have to enter a 4 digit pin as well, but how long does that take?!)

The sound quality is brilliant, the buttons are easy to use and situated just where you would need them to be and the headset weighs practically nothing. I charged it a couple of days ago, and have been using it fairly often in the car, and still haven't had to recharge yet.
on 16 September 2010
this is the best value bluetooth earpiece i have had, sound and speech is clear it is comfortable in the ear and battery life is good. i have tried loads of them and this one is by far the best in this price range. i use mine all day being a taxi driver. i will be buying another as a spare.
on 27 November 2010
No packaging, no instructions. When I complained was told, "look on internet"! Did not the come with the original headset charger. Seller argued that it was the original but as I've had same before I knew it was not. I purchased one elsewhere. Unpleasant seller.
on 2 September 2011
I purchased this item as a present for my partner. We both have Sony Ericsson phones so i thought it would work better with a product of the same making. The cost was very reasonable and i was surprised it was as good as it is as i imagined something of this standard would've cost a lot more. The earpiece is comfortable to wear, and stays in place well. The sound is good and it always stays connected. It is also easy to use with simple easy to do instructions. I would therefore recommend this highly to anyone needing an earpiece. My partner loves it!! So do i!!!
on 5 January 2011
Brilliant product,does exactly as it says on the product description,connects very quickly indeed,one small point it is very light indeed and sometimes it falls out of your ear but this is not a problem
on 26 March 2011
I bought this for skype calls through my computer using one of these Belkin Bluetooth USB plus EDR Adapter, 100m range, v2.1 (it's a desktop - if you have any recent & decent laptop, it should have bluetooth already); after some fiddling with settings and a couple of reboots, it seems to be working fine.

It comes with a mains charger (seems to be a standard sony ericsson type which also works with my phone), three sizes of ear buds and a lanyard (connects to the charge port) which goes around your neck.

The ear buds are made of soft rubber, meaning they're comfortable, and fairly secure - when using the largest one, it doesn't seem to be in any danger of falling out (I'm male, 5'10", so if you're bigger it might be a worry); in any case, the lanyard would probably provide some reassurance if you're using it while out and about.

Call quality is adequate but not as good as I thought it would be, it's certainly not terrible, but not crystal clear either.

Note that I haven't used this with a phone (mine doesn't have bluetooth), so I've not tested the call answer button (it does nothing with skype).

Not perfect, but it wasn't too expensive, and it gets the job done.
on 29 December 2010
For the price of it, it was a bargain, easy to work had the different size buds so its going to fit in all ears, the only downside was the person i bought it for decided to pull it apart after a week just out of pure curiosity. BUT the product itself was fine. shame they don't make them indestructable to 34 year old men with a desire to dissect any electrical items.
on 21 May 2011
I brought this to use with my i phone 4. It does not always connect to a call and you end up calling 4-5 times until it does. I went back to using my old Jabra devise which works straight away with no pairing issues.