on 7 February 2017
I am really pleased with these. I am short and seat belts always rub my shoulder but these are perfect and stop the seat belt digging into me. I'd recommend these as they are really comfortable and very well padded.
These are good value, easy to fit, they just wrap round the seatbelt and fixed in place with vecro, nicely padded and stop the belt rubbing on your neck. They do the job and for the price you cant go wrong.
on 19 July 2012
Brilliant for stopping the seat belt from chafing into your neck. No adjustment in my car for the seat belts so these pads were definitely the thing to get. Pull the velcro apart, fold around the belt, do the velcro back up. In use you are unaware of the pads as they do their job.
on 11 June 2012
I'd left my one of these in my old car when it was scrapped so needed a replacement! Makes a big difference stopping the belt from rubbing on your collar bone when wearing summer clothes! I even have one in the passenger seat of my husband's car and miss it when I'm in someone else's car!
on 31 March 2017
this item was to replace one I have had for a long time that got left in the car I have just swapped by mistake. I am really pleased to have been able to buy new ones. They are so comfortable across the shoulder especially when only wearing thin items. I would not be without one of these attached to the seat belt. an excellent buy.
on 27 February 2017
These have been used as shoulder pads on ruck sack and they work great
on 3 September 2015
Good service from the seller, however the seat belt pads are very poor quality. The velcro is on the underside (ie, next to your clothing) and catches and snags on everything, even turning the pads over - velcro side up, doesn't really help. Ended up buying a different pad which has the velcro 'seam' covered.
on 15 January 2015
Complete carp pleas Don't waste your money on these bought them and as soon as the arrived I went to undo the Velcro and it just ripped of with all the stitching too , really upset they are not Evan the same fabric as the picture there like fluffy !!! Not happy
on 16 August 2017
Couldn't imagine my car without these now! They are super comfy, I wasn't expecting much considering the price, I am planning to buy more for my two back seats now. The only downside is that it stops the seatbelts from winding up and the seatbelt then gets shut in the door unless you move it down as the seatbelt goes in!
on 30 January 2017
Does what they say on the tin.