Customer reviews

on 1 November 2010
This laptop bag (just arrived today direct from Amazon and ahead of time) appears, at first inspection, to be very smart, good quality, robust, well padded and have all the pockets/holders etc. that you'd expect.

There is a large pocket both outside and inside the bag which will comfortably take an A4 folder or a mains adaptor and cable. Inside there are also 3 pouches for presumably CDs (although CD jewel cases won't fit)and 6 smaller ones for whatever goes in them (floppies/credit cards?). There are also 2 pen holders.

My 17.3" HP DV7 fits comfortably in the main compartment and there is a velcro strap to secure it when in place. There is still ample space in the bag once the computer is secured - for say, another A4 folder, CD jewel cases, ipod, mobile phone, mouse etc.

So there you have it - 5 stars. I'm struggling to fault it and would not hesitate to recommend it.
on 26 March 2017
good quality.
on 17 August 2017
as described
on 27 November 2014
I can't believe I am only just getting round to reviewing this item... But this is a quality bag, that has lasted me over 3 years. It fits my laptop perfectly, and has many compartments that mean I had load it up to take to the library. I can find no fault with it!
on 1 January 2012
came when said it would come, just exactly what i wanted, laptop fits good and it holds accessories. value for money.
on 1 December 2011
At first i was dubious about buying this item as i was viewing a few to buy all with varied feedback, I wanted the best item for my money and it had to be well made as it was a present for my boyfriend. It was the best choice i could have made.
It was perfect and fitted my partners 17.3 inch laptop in comfortably with extra room, the extra room wasn't an issue as there is a velcro padded divider so you can adjust the section down if your laptop is smaller to keep it snug. Great pocket at front which happily take power cables and other bits. The handle is padded very well and so to is the case.

He has used it on recent holiday trip and it was perfect. I was actually very suprised at how much quality and design i recieved for the money paid. I am very happy with my purchase and if you are thinking of buying, I definately recommend it!!
on 5 March 2011
This is the second laptop case I've bought for my 17.3" laptop. The first one was cheaper, but very flimsy.

My requirement for this product is that it should be durable, encase my laptop safely, be comfortable to carry, have space for other items that I need to carry with my laptop (power leads, Kensington lock etc) and not be horrid to look at. So taking each of those in turn:

The case is far better made and more durable than my previous purchase. The zips and material are of a higher quality and the construction workmanship is good. These mean I know my laptop is safe inside. The carry handle is very comfortable, the best I've had so far on a laptop bag, and the shoulder strap can also be used if I have no hands free. It is business-like and low-key rather than high end stylish but that's what I want. The reason I've given it 4 stars rather than five is that the side pocket is just a tad smaller than I would have liked. I can fit my power lead and lock in it, but without as much additional space as I would have liked. However all in all this is a good, well-made product that does the job.
on 29 December 2010
Needed a bigger case for 17.3" laptop and this one fits the bill perfectly. The laptop fills the space and has a strap to go over it. There are pockets in the lid for papers and pens etc, although if you put a pen or similar in, it would be laying on top of the laptop when the lid was closed. Good quality and value for money.
on 6 February 2011
I wanted a no frills case for my recently ordered laptop.On opening the package my immediate impression was how well it was made and the amount of padding for protection. There is storage space for pens ,documents,usb flashdrives,credit cards etc inside.On the back there is a larger more substantial pocket for storing more documents, cables,mice etc.
The case opens like a clamshell and there is a strap to hold the laptop securely.You can create a space exactly to your Laptops exact length by adjusting the endstop which is positioned by velcro tabs,thus allowing storage for small items in the space left. All in all i am well pleased . This item is an excellent purchase.
I have to commend Amazon on delivery as it was delivered faster than a fast thing, ordered Sunday delivered Tuesday morning .
on 31 October 2010
I bought this case to house my wifes new 17.3" laptop. It fits the case well, is sturdy and looks good the pockets on the front house the mains adaptor plug in. The inside has a side compartment for putting small items and a velcro strap for holding the laptop in. All in all a very good case and I would recommend it to anyone continplating buying a large laptop. Todate I can fiond no down side to it.