on 2 March 2017
Great for CD and DVD burning and for copying records
on 4 December 2017
great buy
on 7 August 2017
Absolute rubbish! Does not work and interfers with normal pc operations. STAY CLEAR OF THIS USELESS PRODUCT!
on 10 November 2017
ok
on 20 May 2017
Beautiful product does what it says I recommend this to all, works with windows 10 no problems great value
on 27 December 2011
This product was not as good as I hoped, yes you can convert your old home movie dvd's onto your computer but it has a limited range of formats to convert it to. You can also get Ashampoo off the internet for free which does the same job. The real down side to this product is that it has a very confusing interface and is unclear on how to achieve things. Overall does a ok job but there are much better products available.
on 6 October 2014
The disc downloaded,or I thought it did until the wizard clicked off and an error message was underneath.The program appeared to be on but no feature worked.I decided to try uninstall and reinstall.After unistall the code is no longer accepted.The Roxio update will not uninstall because of hidden error so I am stuck with it on my computer which keeps "not responding" since the ill fated decision to add Roxio to my programs.Customer support is non existant because you cannot enter the problem and no email address is available.No street address is available and only a USA phone number is available even on the official UK site.Does anyone have a direct contact number for these people who don,t care once they have your money?Avoid it like the plague as it not only doesn,t work but it messes up your computer.Even the promised confirmation email on registration of the first try at installing has not arrived
on 31 March 2017
I recieved a replacement, after the first disk crashed my "New" win 10 Dell computer? the sacond one did the same!!!
on 13 April 2016
Before ordering this product I have reservations regarding the Licence Key issues and the fact that a number were raising their concern. I was glad to install with ease and everything works as I would have expected from the programme. For anyone wanting a standard burner this programme is well worth a look given the price of the all-singing all-dancing current programmes.
on 4 April 2013
Despite several negative reviews due to the product code not working I thought I would take a chance as it appeared to do everything I wanted it to. It was a mistake.

Like several other reviewers had already discovered, I put the disc into my PC, entered the product code supplied and was told that it was an invalid code and therefore unable to install the software.

Clearly there are some major quality control issues with these products and I would urge Amazon to return their stocks and not offer this product again until the problems have been resolved.

Don't waste your time on this product.