Price:£1.93+ Free shipping

on 16 December 2009
I received the item the day after I ordered which was great, the item is basic but does the job and is ideal for when your wearing long boots!
on 16 April 2014
these are really great. i no longer have to ride with my stripey socks tucked into my trousers, and look like less of a berk. these are better than cycle clips, stretchey and strong enough to wrap tightly around your leg.
also useful for making your uniform trouser endings look nice and lovely for the RSM
on 16 December 2015
Very fast delivery, day after the first estimated. I lost both of my pairs so I ordered 3 more off here, and very pleased. Keep my trousers tucked well all through Cadets, and when stamping they don't come loose :-)
on 19 March 2014
Fast delivery cheap price. Strong sturdy quality for my son who is in the army cadets. I will be back for spares as he us a teenager and has a tendency to lose one of anything that is meant to be a pair!
on 8 September 2013
I ride a bike and do not like the bike clips that you can buy to keep your trousers out of the chain etc. These are great. I do not know what they are intended for, but as cycle clips they are brilliant!
Great for outdoor trouser twisting, great for indoor trouser twisting, all round trouser twisting fun.
CAUTION: Do not attempt to trouser twist around infants.
on 28 March 2013
Bought these for my son who is in the ACF (cadets)
They told him he needs these to tidy the DPM trouser bottoms
Bought 3 sets in case he loses some
cheaper than the local army surplus stores
on 26 September 2013
Ok, so 99p is cheap and so perhaps should expect a cheap product. However, does need to be fit for purpose regardless of price - these are not. The hooks are different than shown in the picture (and different from the many that I have bought and broken/lost over the years). When linked, the hooks stick out and catch on socks and easily come un-clipped. Not that it matters, but hooks are not silver - more of a rusty anodized colour. Dodgy batch perhaps?
on 12 July 2012
These were not expensive however they are extremely simple little things that cost just a few pennies to make so there is nothing to suggest that they shouldn't still be fit for purpose. After 48 hours, one broke despite the fact that my son had only, up to that point, engaged in marshalling duties at the Fairford Air Tattoo. I wonder if these trouser twists would have lasted an hour if he had been out on manoeuvres.

I will be buying the replacements at a local store.
on 9 November 2010
Bought these for my son and they do exactly what they are supposed to. Arrived on time, no problems.