Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 2 August 2013
This somewhat unfairly maligned offering is often dismissed as little more than the last gasp of the MK1 line-up. It's obviously the work of a disintegrating - and disinterested? - group and a little lacking in direction but the energised title track, the vintage-sabbath sounding 'Johnny Blade' - particularly strong Ozzy vocals here - and 'Shock Wave' still hit the spot. It's not going to feature in anyone's "Greatest Black Sabbath Albums' list but if you have played the first six albums to death like I have it's fun and revealing to revisit something less familiar like this.
One person found this helpful
on 14 April 2014
In spite of many problems recording the album, not least of it the intoxication of the band, there is still some Sabbath magic to be had. I bought this for completeness, I adore the first 6 albums, but there is beauty to be found here. The tracks Air Dance, Shock Wave and Swinging The Chain (I like Bill's singing) are great. I like it much more than the dogs dinner that is '13' and still think of it as their 'last' album. Nice spooky cover too.
One person found this helpful
on 14 March 2018
EXCELLEN6T
on 17 May 2013
I've been a Sabbath fan for years, and have seen Ozzy before but never had this album before. Booked to see them in December (2013) and thought I'd better "cram" in readiness.
The album doesn't disappoint, and it will be interesting to see whether their style has changed much when I see them later.
on 7 August 2015
one of the best bands to come out of England All there early albums are good The title track is my favourite I have always compared this with Sabbotage Ilove them both
on 17 August 2016
"Last" with Ozzy...still good..there is no bad Sabbath album apart from Forbidden from 1995.
on 13 July 2017
great
on 22 January 2018
pleased with delivery and product
on 18 October 2015
great last ozzy album
on 4 April 2013
this was bought for a friend and they are really pleased with the cd loves the album very very much