Flash Powermop Starter Kit
Size: x 1|Change
Price:£25.99+ Free shipping

on 21 April 2017
This was to replace my old mop, exactly the same, which broke after a few years. I love this mop, easy to use, easy to dispose of the wipe, easy to spray. Only downside is the bottle for the liquid is a small bottle whereas the mop I purchased from the shop had the big bottle. It is also not simply a lid that is easily open so you can pour your own cleaner in there. I think the catch is so you keep on purchasing their bottles which can be costly and face it, no one wants to spend a fortune on a mop. I have managed to wedge the cap open and will be able to seal it again once I fill it with my own liquid. Otherwise reasonably priced and good product.
6 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 July 2017
Broke After First Use...... :o(

We have been using brand of mop for quite some time, on this occasion the mop handle broke on the first day of use. You are supplied with a half sized cleaning fluid in the starter kit, the handle suffers even more stress once you purchase and fit a heavier full sized bottle. The handle needs to be made from a stronger gauged metal in my opinion.
3 people found this helpful
on 17 July 2017
Purchased this to use on wooden flooring. The mop is extremely light weight and easy to use. The mop is never going to deep clean your floors, but it will maintain a clean floor. I gave the floor a good clean and now use this every other day after a hoover. Seems to be working well. The pad and liquid replacements are expensive for what they are, however you can buy a reusable cloth from amazon.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 August 2017
Not as good as I thought it might be, Important note: Once you put it together, it does not come apart! It actually tells you this on the instruction sheet. It is ok if your floors are 100% free of any dust and dirt, otherwise it just pushes the dust and dirt around the floor. So basically it can be used on clean (hovered/brushed) floors.
2 people found this helpful
on 1 September 2017
Simple and light. Works a treat. Happy with the purchase. The spray is wild and I'd be careful when using it as it ends up spraying everywhere for about 1/2-1 m in front. Furnitures and all. Point the nozzle as low as possible. Few days since purchase, only time would say how the build quality is and its value for money. We plan to use it for when it's really dirty rather than daily use.
Delivery in time and packaged well.
on 26 April 2017
I have had one of these before and this is the newer model which is much more flimsier. Not sure it will last as long. Good cleaning tool so will be interested to see how long it lasts.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 December 2017
As much as anyone can love cleaning products...I am not a fan of housework so this gadget has won me over: easy to use and really works. Saves scrubbing and as I am disabled that is an added bonus. I am actually looking forward to using this.
on 11 December 2017
We have had two of these Flash power mops and they are invaluable. Our grandson who has recently got married visited us and saw the Flash power mop being used. He was impressed so we recently purchased one for him. I also gave him a box of pads as I had placed a bulk order with Amazon. I shall reorder when supplies become low.
VINE VOICEon 8 October 2014
Revised edit: just replacing this one year on as the metal shaft severed... Meanwhile...This is a great performing mop- I haven't as yet got around o refills and replacements but the action and result are brilliant- I have terracotta old flooring and my routine is: vac: now this to get dirt up and out and then you can use a conventional sponge mop if you like o put a seal and finish on- the great result comes here from the disposable heads get a great deal if dirt up before sealing-

Edit number 2-I have braved it and bought another one-they do give way half way down the pole after some months but I have lots of accessories for it and it does the job for me when its working so here goes again!
on 5 March 2018
this is good if you hate mopping, i just use a cloth instead of the cleaning pads and then wash it in the washing machine, i still haven't ran out of the liquid, but i don't think i will be buying a new one, i will probably just spray floor cleaner on it. 3 stars because its expensive for what it is