Customer reviews

Starlite Pink Satin Ballet 5L
Size: 5 UK|Colour: Pink|Change

on 20 September 2016
Excellent quality shoes, but they do come up small.
So make sure you heed warnings from other reviewers, as I did, and buy them one whole size up.
My daughter is a size 13.5 and I bought her a 1.5 and they fit perfectly.

Why can't they just put the correct size on to begin with?
on 15 June 2016
Nice, shiny satin ballet shoes with detachable straps which you have to fix yourself.
They are small fitting so always best to purchase one size bigger than what your child normally wears.
on 12 September 2010
Great shoes bought for my neice and loved them. very comfortable and good value but thankfully as mentioned in previous reviews you actually have to order a size bigger than your normal shoe size. Also with the strap only sewen on one side it allows you to ajust the strap to a comfortable fit. In short, a good pair for a good price.
on 8 August 2017
Go up a size or two. It is better to have roomy ballet shoes so that ones feet can flex as much as possible during ballet training..
on 25 May 2014
After reading in many places that I should buy one size up in ballet shoes, I found that these were too big and too wide. I bought another brand of shoe in my actual size and it was perfect.
The shoe itself was comfortable, of good quality and delivered quickly, I would buy again in my actual size.
on 31 January 2017
The shoes themselves look beautiful however the options to select for sizing is not clear at all! I wanted an 8.5 child size for my daughter however it was an adult size that I received. This was not clear when selecting sizes.
on 5 September 2017
Very comfortable ballet shoes with nice suede soles. Use for adult ballet class. Good price.
on 10 September 2017
Really nice quality but too small for my daughters feet.
on 17 May 2017
Great
on 1 January 2017
Lovely, but am having to order a larger size. Bought 10.5s for size 9 feet but still too small 😕

See one answered question