Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 15 September 2016
This book isn't a very long book but for me it has hit many nails on the head when it comes to my own personal outlook. It has helped to ease a few issues that I have been troubled with and now I'm not anymore. Many thanks Max. Will be buying more of his books as soon as I can afford them.
on 22 May 2017
Max you have done it again, the smile truths and honest human approaches God blessed you with will reaching many with this booklet.
Thank.you
on 27 December 2015
Really enjoyed reading this book ... Quite an important messages about why we should not fear when we have God right here beside us walking us through the storm .
on 9 January 2015
Simple, to the point, uncomplicated teaching! Easy reading helpful truths for everyday life and situations. Understandable examples for adverse circumstances.
on 15 June 2016
I bought 'living without fear' believing it was a book. It is a 0.3cm thick pamphlet. The book is called Fearless, so ensure you are purchasing the book not the pamphlet. Check the dimensions if unsure as it is false advertising!
on 8 August 2016
This booklet gives a number of key Bible verses which will equip the reader to challenge their anxieties in a Godly way.
on 10 October 2015
As usual a great book with clear insight into the meaning and relevance of God's word for you today
on 3 December 2014
Short and to the point great book. Defently recommend this to others.
on 2 October 2014
Very good book.
on 1 November 2011
I was expecting a lot more depth on such an important topic.But this book barely scratches the surface. It seems like a quick write.