Keep Calm and Carry On
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 August 2010
I really didn't expect much from this Album given the so-so reviews it received in the media and general lack of excitement, but after seeing them live in Cardiff and loving some of the songs live, I bought the album. I was hugely impressed and there's some real catchy numbers.
Its true to the 'phonics style and in keeping with their earlier albums, there are tracks on here that you'll be humming all day long. 'She's Alright', 'Stuck in a rut' and 'Could you be the one?' are my personal favourites, but this is one of those albums that every stereophonics fan will pick out half a dozen favourites of their own.
on 9 June 2014
I've found that lately I'm becoming a bit of a Stereophonics fan, so I suppose I'm a little biased here, but I really enjoyed this album. My all time favourite is probably "Graffiti on a Train" probably followed by "Performance and Cocktails". Having listened to this album a few times now, I think it's right up there with those two.
on 27 February 2018
Awesome. Kelly Jones - one of the best vocalists of all time.
on 1 January 2018
Arrived on time..big Stereophonics fans. Good purchase!
on 8 March 2010
I got hold of my copy of "Keep calm" the day it came out.On the first plays i was slightly dissapointed however this really is a grower and i absolutley love this album now.After seeing the Stereophonics live last week ,they played several songs from the album ,which sounded fantastic.Do yourself a favour get a copy of this album now and try and get some tickets to see the Phonics in concert.You wont be dissapointed.
on 16 April 2018
Present for Son.
on 22 November 2009
Great packaging, some nice songs but it just isn't as raw and exciting as the early stuff. Of course that is very unfair, I love Kelly Jones' voice and he really is a fine songwriter. I just do not find anything new or great signs of development. If you already have all the Stereophonics albums then you are going to buy this anyway if you don,t start with 'word gets around' and 'performance and cocktails' and move on from there.

Oh and the DVD is quite good actually.
on 12 December 2017
Another great album.
on 30 October 2017
First class dilivery
on 20 January 2014
I do not know why but this was missing from my collection. I on investigation it would seem I had only a few of the songs from it. I had to rectify that because it is spot on classic Stereophonics. It is a must have if you are a fan.