on 8 December 2013
The only difference I could see between this filter and the original is that the fabric is not as thick.

However,
Before changing the filter the vacuum smelt vile every time it was used and I hadn't realised but suction was reduced.
Having fitted this filter the smell has been eliminated and suction is improved.

Fantastic product, don't hesitate to buy especially if your Henry has become a bit wiffy.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 November 2014
I think this works just as well as the original filter, in fact, after I fitted it, I used Henry to vacuum clean the original filter, which came up a treat - almost (but not quite) like new, so it is now stored away as a spare.
on 13 May 2017
Our hoover began to stink every time we used it. I think it was this filter. Since we've changed it, no smell
on 24 July 2017
Needed a new filter for my Henry Hoover. Fitted perfectly. No more smells from the hoover
on 2 May 2017
really useful to have a spare filter which is why I have this. means I can clean up DIY rubble etc and then swap filter for normal use easily
on 14 January 2017
Arrived in the post slightly bent, the packaging wasn't great. However great product at a very good price. I would recommend swapping the rubber seal from the original filter to the new one, the rubber isn't as good as the original ones. Has helped with my hetty hoover loads, wish I'd bought one months ago.
on 7 March 2017
Great value and quick delivery
on 25 April 2017
brought for work does the job
on 27 May 2017