on 1 February 2011
Extremely good value for money and very bright!

A quick note, you must unscrew the body and remove the plastic that covers the batteries, then you're good to go!

I actually wish my bike had more wheels....
on 7 December 2011
This item is a good little thing for you bike, although it does not make the whole wheel light up with the circular glow as the description and image indicate, it does create a bright little light which draws the attraction and attention of those other road users, namely the pesky cars who don't know how to check mirrors or observe for the bikers on the road.

I ride a particularly dangerous and busy road in Birmingham and would not recommend these lights be used as the sole means of "being seen" but they give an interesting little opmh to your tires and have people turning to watch you go by. I find myself distracted by the lights at times. They only work when the bike is moving which isn't too much of an issue as even the slightly movement sets them flashing. I ride 3 miles every day and they are doing well, I would like to point out my Green lights, look decidedly blue but they have a wicked blue/green contrast when in motion. As previous feedback has stated a tiny little plastic cover has to be removed before the lights work- the packaging does not make this clear.

I would recommend them to anyone wanting something a little funky and different for their bike. I am even tempted to buy a spare set I love mine that much. They screw on easily and take normal watch batteries. I've had mine a while now and they are still going strong on the first set of batteries.
on 25 May 2011
this is a great item for your bike the lights are very bright so helps you to get seen and at this price you will not be disapointed with it.they are very very easy to fit it took me about a 2mins to fit mine i have ordered another set for my sons motorbike as these will be great in the winter when it gets dark quickly.hope this helps.
on 2 April 2011
Bought specifically for a bicycle. Lovely little gadgets really do increase your visibility. Nice bright blue lights come complete with batteries. Other similar lights have received mixed reviews so it's worth paying the extra for decent kit. Word of warning: remove when you park your bike...
on 17 October 2012
I do not usually leave reviews but I believe this company deserves a 5* as the delivery was swift and the item was delivered 3 days early than expected. The item is fantastic so far. Very bright and simple to install. I did my first ride on my bike today with the lights fitted and the lights attracted attention from pedestrians who complemented the lights.

Good stuff.
on 3 November 2011
got them delivered in 2 days , product does work but looked like it's been used for some time dents, scratches , flaky metallic paint) , couldn't be bothered to spend money to post it back and time to claim an exchange,each of them have 3 batteries( hence £5 price)
Lights are very bright but u won't get a continuous circle of light if u own a 700 wheels unless u prepared to pedal for Olympic gold or roll down a very steep hill, 4 stars for the product itself... 3-secondhand look
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 March 2014
I bought a dozen of these little things as they are so much fun. I out 4 on my car over Christmas and they looked really good and the people in work noticed them every day over the holidays and they thought the were fun. The others I will be using on my bike and I have kept them in the pocket on my bike. They are very bright and fun, I would highly recommend this item.
on 10 January 2012
Great product, worked fantastically. For 2 days. Now they won't light up when the wheels revolve.
Batteries are fine and if you flick them hard, they light up, however the bike wheels don't generate sufficient momentum.
Obviously there is a problem with the switch mechanism.
Maybe I got a dud pair, but not particularly impressed really.
on 15 January 2012
excellent item had people interested because it gives good effects it will only properly light up when riding it or shake it before hand. Was surprised when it was missing a circuit board but was sorted out asap and was left fairly happy with it definitely good accessories for your bike and can be used for motor bikes and even cars.
on 25 February 2013
I brought these for my motorbike as I wanted to be seen more at night. I put these on the valves as it said you should, and they don't work! Not sure how they were suppose to work! Only it said on the box "attach to tyre valves and the motion of the wheel will light up the light!".