1,244

on 13 October 2015
Works great. Be sure to follow the directions and reset it before using.

Instructions attached.
review image review image
on 17 May 2017
Perhaps a little difficult to program, but if you read the instructions carefully (and do a little trial and error), it's a real 'nifty' device.
One minor criticism I would make is that you need the room to be well lit to see the characters on the screen - so no middle-of-the-night adjustments.
The device is fairly compact and no wider than a normal plug, so there's plenty of room for a neighbouring plug.
Would definitely recommend this over an 'analogue' timer plug.
on 26 April 2017
I set this up and it worked. I then went on holiday and when I got home it was not working and I could not get it to work again. Because of the low cost I couldn't be bothered to package it up and return so have just written it off to experience.
on 24 May 2017
Excellent timers. Charged the timers up for 14 hours as stated in the instructions and then left my husband to work the rest out for setting the timers up and apart from not putting it right the first time, (did a dry run) the second time was great and everything came on and went off as ordered by him. So good value and all round pleased with the items.
HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 5 December 2016
Brilliant value and quick delivery too. I use these on my 2 tropical aquariums as timers for the tank lights and CO2 solenoids. They are easy to set up and silent in operation. I am very pleased - indeed, what's not to like?
on 20 March 2017
Great product at a good price. I purchased this to turn a lamp on at a desired time every day. I set this up with out having to read the instructions, it's really self intuitive. That said I've hung on to the instructions as there are a couple of features like daylight saving features that use multiple button actions.
on 17 May 2017
Although it appears unbranded, it comes in a Pifco box, with Pifco instructions- so save yourself a couple of quid and don't buy the alternative Pifco timer as they're identical.

Pretty straightforward to set, and it has a nice random function for when you go on holiday. I like it, works as expected.
on 27 March 2017
You have to charge it when you first get it, i did, removed it from the plug and never worked again
on 17 December 2016
The functionality is excellent but the display is hard to read without a direct light on it.
I use it to turn on a heater in my bedroom in the morning before I get out of bed. It makes no sounds like the mechanical timers, so it lets me sleep while the room warms up. I also program it to turn on later on the weekend since I tend to sleep in.
on 28 February 2017
Purchased two of these and tried the program to come on and off at certain times. Weird thing is although it switched the lamp on, it wouldn't switch it off.
Only thing to do was put it onto random setting and hope for the best whilst away for the week.