on 31 July 2011
Fits well to my APC UPS and provides 4 3 pin UK sockets. Power light barely noticeable so difficuly to tell if current is being supplied via this notification. Aside from that, it does the job exactly as advertised. Remember not to overload your UPS though. If you talk to APC they will discuss power distribution with you as a seperate issue, which is more of a professional/business need rather than a home issue. For home use this does the job.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 January 2014
Not the highest quality item (it's not rubberised in any way), but definitely not the cheapest I've used either. All the sockets work satisfactorily. Perfectly acceptable for the price. Interestingly, the one I was sent had square ends, not rounded ones like in the image. Not that this affects its use in any way.
on 27 January 2011
I had bought an APC Back Ups RS1500 unit and was looking to plug in some devices that wouldn't take the conventional UPS socket plug. This allows me to use standard UK 3 pin plugs perfectly and has an LED light to show when power is on the line.
on 19 December 2013
This product works well. I could have bought more cheaply by purchasing a standard 4 port strip and a separate connector and then replaced the normal plug with a connector but I couldnt be bothered and this product was cheap enough! Good value.
on 6 April 2012
Perfect for connecting my router, network hard drive and Skype/landline phone, which are fitted with standard UK 13A plugs, to the APC UPS. The 4-way gang is more than enough for the essential but low power drain equipment that I still need to work should there be a power outage.
on 15 February 2012
Yes, this was exactly what I was looking for...
I connected it to my UPS and now run my Belkin Router, my Network drive and my Home phone from it..
on 26 March 2014
Not much more you can say, really. Ideal for attaching your peripheral devices to a UPS, powerline filter, or power distribution node.
on 14 August 2013
Does what it says, and does what you'd expect.
What more can I say. .... Oh I've got to write another word.
on 12 July 2014
Does what it says on the tin, the plastic is a bit cheap but what can you expect for the price ?
on 12 October 2014
Good sturdy construction. Working well so far as only a few days in.