on 21 March 2017
The earbuds are soft and comfortable for long stints - typical usage for me is 8 hours working day with the earbuds in for must of that. When i have used rubber buds, they hurt my ears after a few days so that is a major plus for these foam buds. They last about 2-3 months per bud - so i have 1 bud in at a time meaning the 6 pack will last me over a year. However, 3 of the 6 buds have been glued onto the rubber insert incorrectly - leaving them at strange angles which means the sound inst getting directed down my ear canal, and it drives my OCD nuts when i look at them. The other problem, is that they get dirty so fast from ear wax. With that in mind, the next pack i buy will likely be a darker colour. I will continue to use them because they are so comfortable, however, they need to have better quality assurance to ensure that faulty earbuds do not end up getting sold for the premium price.
on 7 May 2017
When fitted they perform very well more so than comply comfort series. Fitting was difficult however leaving the buds heavily squished for hours until useable. Large size better than comfort models that were too big. These are marginally loose but expand quickly when inserted. Minimal adjustment needed after 5 Mins. Overall best of complys products in my view and make Powerbeats 3 sound much better whilst being comfortable for long sessions.
on 30 June 2017
I don't usually write reviews but feel compelled to because these are so good! These buds really made my BOSE H5 headphones worth it. I'd always been marginally underwhelmed by the sound quality when using the buds that came with the H5s, but since I've got these (day 1 and I've had some wine admittedly) it's a completely different experience. Waaaay better depth and clarity, and incredibly comfortable in the ear (wine notwithstanding).
on 15 August 2017
I’ve used these for years but the quality seems to be getting worse I’ve got through my last batch of 3 pairs in under 2 months. I only wear them at work sitting at a desk.

When they work they are great, but the cost for a small piece of foam is too high.
on 23 July 2017
Just what I needed. Enhances the sound quality and isolation brilliantly.
on 9 May 2017
Decent quality but feel different to the Isolate t-100 I had before. They definitely enhance the bass in comparison to silicon (overall the depth is quite disappointing in the headphones overall) Large have been a better fit. Only last 3-4 weeks with heavy use.
on 13 October 2017
Another excellent product from Comply! The difference in sound from the rubber standard tips on my Sennheiser earbuds is truly unbelievable. Highly recommended.
BTW, this is my second set of Comply tips, but of another model (T-100) which was also great.
on 3 August 2017
Good fit as always.
on 9 March 2016
Blocks almost as much outside noise as a set of proper ear plugs. Also makes reduces the volume of your music that others can hear to virtually nothing (as long as your earphones don't leak sound themselves). Adds a weight to mid and low range notes that wasn't there before. Reduced the brashness of my cheap earphones. Very comfortable, even after hours of wear. BE WARNED: you do not hear much that's going on around you - do not walk out in front of a car or something, and certainly NEVER wear these while cycling etc! These are great for my bus ride to work, just my music - just for me no matter how quiet or loud I have it. They feel like they'll last. I particularly like the little plastic sleeve down the inside which makes them hold on TIGHT to my earphones so they don't get loose and fall off like cheaper tips I've tried before.
on 9 May 2014
Expensive and disintegrate after a few wears, leaving flecks of black foam in your ears and everywhere. Absolutely not worth the money.