on 6 December 2017
Plastic connecting earpiece to overhead band snapped after a few months use.
on 24 August 2012
Bought these for my music loving son. He says they sound great and he has them permanently attatched to his ears so they annoy us immensly! He has had them for about a year and we'll be buying another pair for his sister.
on 31 October 2017
These headphones were good with some ridiculous base, however having to change the battery regularly was long and they broke in half easily when I stepped on them.
on 11 October 2017
Good sound, very stylish. Good bass, very solid but rattle a little.
on 24 September 2017
Great product
on 24 August 2011
Very comfortable headphones and I think they sound amazing although I have no real experience with high quality headphones. Despite reading many reviews warning against these I chose to buy them and i'm very glad I did. Only time will tell if these headphones break easy but they come with a lifetime warranty so what's to lose?
on 6 August 2011
Ordered this product mainly because of the awesome design but also because of the solid reviews it had based on quality and design. It came with the free next day delivery and has really blown me alway in how good these headphones are, the design are and look are exactly if not better than the picture shows, with the quality matching up to skullcandys normal standards- brilliant.

In a nutshell, these are brill headphones for the price and definitely worth a buy for first time buyers of headphones.
on 3 March 2011
I purchased these headphones for my 14 year old son who enjoys listening to music from his iPod...he has friends who have the more expensive headphones and tells me they provide a far better bass quality and are comfortable to wear...he finds them portable enough with the carrier pouch which comes with it and wont consider going back to the 'in ear' type...

Great price for the quality...
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 January 2013
Ordered the Hesh Headphones (Sparkle Motion) on Monday and came on Wednesday. Very quick delivery!

After opening them I plugged them into a friends phone and the sound quality was amazing. Great for listening to things like The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Who and Coldplay. Lots of bass, which I really like and I am quite fussy about. Great for drowning out city noises, the drone of the Lismore ferry on a Monday morning and a Friday evening when coming back from school and when your best friend plays her Daft Punk to loud in the room next to you in the hostel. Was very pleased to see material wrapped round the cord which made it nice and sturdy and won't break at the jack. That happened to my last earbuds. Also using the button at the top of the cord was very helpful, which ment I didn't have to keep fishing in my pocket to change song. Very comfortable on my head, sometimes I forget it's even there. I have now had them for over a year and still look brand new.

Unfortunatly only one disappiontment is that the (outer part) of the headphones where the music comes out, isn't a sort of starry, splodgy colour. Insted it says INC and then the SkullCandy logo but does still have the background.

I was reading some of the reviews, and most said that theirs broke within the first few months. May I give out a little advice to everyone??? Were they too rough with them and didn't use the bag that they provided you with???

Over all, amazing price, amazing quality and AMAZING BASS. Extreamly chuffed. :)
on 4 January 2012
I have previously owned Skullcandy products both of which broke after a couple of months(through no fault of my own, the sound just went for no reason), so was very hasty about getting these, but once again I was seduced by the sexy design. Fortunately, these are a fantastic pair of headphones and I am very impressed.

The sound quality is brilliant, loud and bassy, but with a good clear range. I listen to a variety of music styles and everything sounds great. They fit nicely and are very comfortable to wear even for long periods of time, and they cancel out background noise very well (they don't 'leak' sound either like some headphones do so you can listen to them loudly on the bus without annoying other people). The build quality is great, my main issue with previous Skullcandy headphones was the poor build quality, but I've had these for six months and have had no problems whatsoever. The fabric wire is strong and doesn't tangle, and the headphones themselves are very sturdy. I imagine the adjustable bit if anything would be most likely to snap, but as long as you're not throwing them around there shouldn't be any problems with that. I use them on a daily basis and they spend a lot of time in my bag and they haven't been damaged. Finally, they're really stylish headphones - the picture doesn't do them justice. I own the blue and black pair and I love them, and the other colours look great too (I've seen them in shops). And when we consider how much people will pay for fashion these days, the fact that you're getting a really decent pair of headphones too is pretty good.

They're a little more expensive than some of the other models but the price is definitely worth it as they are a massive step up in quality from the flimsy, uncomfortable Lowrider headphones (I haven't tried the Uprock model but first impressions don't look good). If you're thinking of getting Skullcandy headphones, I'd highly recommend shelling out a little extra for this model.