Customer reviews

on 12 December 2013
This lightshade is very well constructed and pretty robust easy to hang too The only thing i was slightly disappointed with is that i expected it to cast much prettier reflections than it does even when using a fairly bright conventional light bulb, it casts shapes rather than colours and sparkles. Probably wouldnt look good at all if using energy saving bulbs. I like it though it looks classy
on 1 July 2015
Well impressed with these light shades !
on 6 May 2015
Lovely quirky light shade. Plenty of light even with energy saving bulbs. It's cheap material but then it's not expensive but it looks very effective so I'm really pleased. Would recommend
on 16 April 2011
I bought this not really knowing what the quality would be like for this price, but was delighted when it arrived. It is so simple yet beautiful. Colour was true to description. One little piece was missing from it but I emailed in and within 2 days I was sent out the missing link. Certainly recommend getting.
on 15 January 2012
I ordered a silver shade for a spare room and liked it so much I ordered a plum one for my hall. It looks great so I am ordering another one for the landing. Excellent value for money.
on 3 November 2010
This shade is excellent value for money and looks really classy with no indication of the price paid, I am very pleased with the product and service provided.
on 11 March 2011
Item is true to the colour pictured on Amazon. It arrives packed flat so it does take a while to untangle but that's not really a problem. Hangs beautifully and looks stylish and allows plenty of light into the room.
on 15 February 2011
i was really impressed with these chandeliers, they look really classy when up, they reflect the colours off of the walls creating a brilliant effect
on 24 March 2013
One of the reviews I read before buying stated that the colour is darker than in the photo...it is...but this is why I decided to buy it, I wanted quite a dark purple and it is perfect, the review also stated that it is almost black in some lights...its is. For the price, I think it is well worth it, I bought it for the bedroom to match with purple accessories and it is lovely. Another review states the discs are made of paper, they are not paper, they are kind of like a thin plastic (not exactly sure what they are made of but certainly not paper) but shiny and do the job. I paid under £6 and think it is well worth the money, it's a nice size for a bedroom, not too big or too small, overall, very pleased.
on 17 April 2013
bought this for my bedroom.wasnt sure what to expect because the price was so low.yes its plastic but to my mind doesnt look cheap and tacky.really pleased with it.