on 24 November 2014
LOOKS GOOD FEELS GOOD
I was quite sceptical buying a wheel cover but this really did go above my expectations. Fits really snugly with no sliding around on the wheel at all. Both the blue and the black looks really good and the chrome is what makes it stand out from other products. It also matches my blue footwell lights which is an added bonus. Takes a few drives to get used to the larger wheel but definitely worth it if you have a skinny steering wheel. Definitely, recommend.

*Update* Been roughly a year and a half since I bought the product and put it on my steering wheel. Looks good as new and haven't taken it off yet. Has started to slide a bit but it is so minimal it only moves noticeably over a period of a month or two.

**Update ** Nearing 3 years on and it's still going well. No colour fade or further sliding from a year ago. Somehow still no faults
review image review image
on 10 June 2016
This looks and feels better in the flesh than is actually pictured. The material is soft, and slightly squidgy and fills your grip on the wheel. My wife loves it-though it's my car.
It's now June 2016 and the weather is hot, yet you do not feel that this is made from a type of plastic. It is quite comfortable and not (at all) hot to the touch in this June weather heated interior. I guess come the winter it'll no doubt be warm to the touch.

It definitely needs 'warming' before fitting (leave in airing cupboard for an hour or on a hot dashboard in summer for 10 minutes) as the final part to lever over the rim may have you wondering 'is this going this snap'. As long as you are gentle and carefully position it, then fitting is a breeze.
The fake chrome trim is a wee bit tacky but does add a sense of delineation between the two main colours. This perks up the rather plain grey internal trim of the Suzuki Splash and the accent blue goes rather well with the car's blue exterior colour.
Along with custom made car mats from premier products, the car's interior is coming together without the car looking like a 18 year old's boy racer's Corsa.
For the price this is a great product and I would recommend it. I would also strongly suggest that careful measuring of the steering wheel's diameter is taken before purchase.
review image review image review image
on 14 December 2016
Great steering wheel cover that fits very well to my Mazda 2. It's made very well, & the stitching is excellent. The quality is certainly premium & well worth the price of under a tenner. I didn't need a cover but I just saw this & liked the look of it, so thought I'd try it. I'm so glad I did, I prefer having it on as it gives you more grip & makes the car inside look even posher!
Overall it's a great quality item that I highly recommend!

QUALITY: 10/10
PRICE: 9/10
on 21 June 2016
I have got a cheap Eastern Europe car (good value for money) that has a thin steering wheel, adding this to the wheel makes it feel like driving a Jag.
on 17 March 2017
fits issue rodio perfict,god price and product
on 20 April 2017
it little bit large
on 25 May 2017
Too small
on 2 May 2017
Arrived quickly. Easy to fit on the steering and is comfortable to hold. Pleased with the purchase.
on 7 March 2017
Bit difficult to fit it.. but once it's on.. it feels good in few days time..
on 19 March 2017
I brought this for my husband as his steering wheel itself was wearing away, of course with all things it took time to get used to. He now has no problems with a wearing steering wheel and looks great on the car. I didn't think it was going to fit so you do need some strong hands to be able to get it around the steering wheel but after a lot of patience and tugging finally got there. (just hope I never have to take it off).