Price:£0.99

on 11 February 2010
Amazon sent me one of those automated emails asking me for a review, I hesitated as I only downloaded 2 mp3 tracks but I guess that is a review in itself! I listened to this album 3 or 4 times, and have and like both their previous albums, so this is not an uneducated viewpoint. For me the single Papillon and other track with airplay Eat Raw Meat are great standout tracks and the rest rather left me cold, or at least were not as good as the contents of the first 2 albums.
on 8 December 2013
Powerful track delivered superbly by a great band, do not understand why they are not far better known, they deserve to be. I was introduced to editors by my son, we saw them live at the HMV centre in Birmingham, the performance was electric. Would recommend anyone to see them live.