on 22 February 2010
Don't be fooled by the picture, there garbage!

Painful to wear and you can't take the arms off when you want to use the strap.

Waste of money, Naf Naf Naf.

2010 Rayzor Professional UV400 Gun Metal Grey 2 In 1 Ski / SnowBoard Sunglasses / Goggles, With a Clear Rose Anti-Glare Clarity Lens and a Detachable Elasticated Headband.
on 16 December 2012
I think these cycling goggles are good value for money. despite not being able to take the arms off, they were comfortable, they didnt fog up, they kept the sun and bugs and things out of my eyes and the rose coloured lenses didnt darken my vision too much when the sun started going down.

They are pretty much tight around your eyes like goggles so nothing gets in, although I did get a bit sweaty. All in all I like them better than traditional sunglasses style because the strap stop these bouncing around on your face and you can do what you want without them falling off.
on 13 December 2010
These glasses are a great example of good marketing.

They are made from cheap plastic, the padding around the eyes is the same stuff used in packing boxes and there is no padding on the nose bridge section, combine this with a tight strap and you have two fairly sharp pieces of plastic being forced into your face on either side of your nose.

The glasses look nothing like the pictures and are extremely low-quality.
on 3 June 2010
The lenses in these glass are not as dark as they look in the add, but they work well, I use them out in my boat. They take the glare away, keep the wind out of my eyes and they stay on my head when traveling at speed, just what i was looking for!
on 17 April 2013
Yep, does everything the reviews says it does..
Only prolem for me is they are a bit too big and don't quite fit on the sides of my face, Obscuring the side view.
Having said that, I do have a smaller than average head.....!!!!!!
on 22 March 2013
These are brilliant - just what I need to protect my rather dry eyes when cycling - very good idea to have removable gasket.
on 4 February 2014
2013 Rayzor Professional UV400 Gun Metal Grey 2 In 1 Anti Fog Ski /...
RAYZOR are very good value for money.......my sister took them skiing and raved about them and asked where i got them from but i couldnt tell her as then she would see how little i had spent on her xmas pressy and would never forgive me.................she ski's alot and said they were the best she has ever used over there
on 3 February 2014
I would suggest use on clear sunny days....snowy or wet conditions can leave moisture on the inside lenses which can effect visibility - but this is the case with any sun glasses so don't be put off....! other that than, there were more that adequate...!
on 27 December 2009
Hi ,the only reason I didn't gave 5 stars is that the strap is hold by only small piece of plastic that does not seem to last long.All other boxes I can tick as very good: visibility in low light ndition-5 stars,comfortability-very good,appearence -very cool,price -very good,occasionaly do get misty but once you increase your speed special opennings are sorting that out.
I do not regret so far at all.(using them for about a month)
on 21 August 2014
Good price and adequate fit. economy 'goggle/fitted eye wear'.