on 24 June 2017
I have used these for many years now on a variety of different ear buds from Seinheisser and Sony. They are much better then the tips supplied by the ear phone manufacturers and help block out the road noise on a busy A Road during my morning constitutional walk. They also help to keep the buds firmly stuck in my ears. They do seem expensive but each pair lasts several months and the improvement is worth every penny.
on 20 March 2017
nice
on 10 June 2015
Perfect
on 29 December 2013
I ordered these to go with my bluebudss x bluetooth in ear phones for running and gym, the standard buds get sloppy and slip out of my ears enough to lose bass, these do not they stayed in place for a full 40 minutes run, I am amazed at how well they worked.

Choosing the size was difficult so I ordered the pack of the sizes and found I needed the large ones, just squeeze them to make them small then push into the ear and wait 30 seconds for them to expand and lock tight

Excellent buy
on 11 June 2013
Bought these on the basis of another reviewer for a pair of Sennheiser IE80, which have a notoriously poor seal with the OE buds. These fit the ear well, and provide better isolation, but they alter the tonal balance way too much, muffling the treble and making the bass ponderous and a bit one-noted. I ended up buying some JVC generic tips that are designed to fit the wide aperture of the IE80s which sounds much better, but not great for isolation. The search continues!
on 27 May 2014
I would give these 5 stars if it weren't for the limitations in the gym.

Firstly they fit on the Bluebuds well as advertised.

Because these are memory foam, they simply soak up sweat. This means they loose their sturdiness and start falling out. It also means the foam starts to disintegrate after repeated use. Consequently, I have gone back to the stock silicone buds.

Outside of the gym, they are fine, offer decent noise cancellation and are comfortable for long periods.
on 22 August 2012
After something mixup in the previous delivery. Now I enjoy the tight and juicy sounds, and it is comfortable. (I should have bought these earlier!) Though I don't think my Sennheiser IE7 could fit it in my first impression, it is fine after squeezing them to the foams. Very enjoy it now!
on 15 February 2016
I had tried all of the tips supplied with the IE8's and had been very dissapointed with the listening experience but from reading on the internet it is clear that the right tips can transform the listening experience.
Luckily I new what size tips I needed having tried the various sizes supplied with the Sennheisers and on fitting, these have compeltely transformed the quality of sound I now experience.
Squeeze them down before fitting into your ear so they go in properly and then listen for as long as you like as they are so comfortable.
It is difficult to make a generalised recommendation as I now understand we are all different but for me these really are fantastic.
(I've also tried them with a couple of earlier earphone purchases (Beyer Dynamic / Sony) and there is a very noticable improvement in how these now sound).
on 20 May 2016
These are described on Amazon and packaging as suitable for Jaybird X. However they don't fit the earbuds. The attached picture clearly demonstrates the Jaybirds having a wide sound tube which it too big for the small sound canal for Comply TX 500 to fit on. The picture also has an original ear tip with rightly sized ear canal. I have checked on Comply Foam website and they are now recommending CUSTOM ear tips for Jaybirds X series. Amazon, please get your act together and advertise the right specs.
review image review image review image
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 November 2014
They were a very tight fit on my Jaybird Bluebuds, but once I managed to finally get them on the difference between these and the standard ones is huge. The Jaybird original ones tend to slip out of my ears as they're silicone and shiny, but these stay in even when running. The sound reduction is much higher, so they were well worth the buy.
I was using the large size originals, and these are probably a tiny bit bigger but are foam so they compress to give a better grip.