Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 8 UK|Colour: Red/True White|Change
Price:£21.62 - £190.99

on 5 March 2011
I bought them in black and white. Really cool and comfy shoes, and a great price for the quality. The cloth part is thicker than canvas shoes, so they're a little warmer than Converse All Star style shoes etc, though I don't think they're suitable for rain. The sole is cushy on the inside and strong on the outside, the finish is neat. I loved them, really glad I made this purchase, totally worth the money.
on 6 May 2015
These "skate" shoes are very cool, to look at they're actually really nice for something casual or lighter to wear in the summer, but, Vans being a skateboarding company, I expected them to, well, work for skating, and hold up to a little bit of wear and tear. I've had these shoes for under a month and they're ruined. I'm by no means a heavy skater but they are appalling. They've fallen to bits after what probably totals out to be 5 hours of skating. Absolute crap quality.
review image
on 18 November 2011
Best shoes I've ever bought, so comfy and look great. Match more or less anything, probably worth scotch guarding them, but other than that, nothing to fault.
on 18 July 2013
i,ve been wearing my vans for about 2 weeks now and they are really comfy.
i prefer the lpe vans because the sole is not so chunky
they look great with shorts and jeans
i got a 9.5uk size and it is perfect i have also got a pair in black but i prefer the white better for the summer look
ive been wearing for work and can easily do a full day in them without them hurting my feet
would recommend if on your feet all day
on 6 January 2012
Brought these vans for my teenage daughter, she loves them! She said they are very comfy so I think she will live in them!! Even though they are a low profile sole, they are not thin, they look like a normal sole I think the other vans must have quite a chunky sole.
Quick delivery and price was great. Thank you.
on 7 December 2011
i love vans .. although i bought a size 6 (As that is what i am ) and for some reason they are huge ! by the time i recieved them it was too late to return them because of the amount of days of there return policy which wasnt great as im not trying to sell them on :( make sure you get the right size , on the other hand they look nice and are in good condition :)
on 19 January 2012
I bought these for my 12 year old step granddaughter on her mother's recommendation. The present was opened in the presence of a group of her friends who all shrieked with delight so I took that as a seal of approval. Seems they ticked all the right boxes the colour and style was exactly as pictured and they arrived in pristine condition neatly packaged. A good buy for a difficult to buy for teen!!
on 2 June 2016
Damn Daniel, back at it again with the spicy blue vans!
I absolutely love these trainers. They are super comfortable and made things like walking and jogging at a moderate pace a breeze.
As soon as I put them in I knew my feet were in for a treat, but they should come with a warning.

They seem to have a mind of there own and made me spinning back kick my grandmother in the face, she eventually forgave me because the vans win her over with there fabolous good looks and whitty charm.
on 2 October 2014
I love these shoes, they are so comfortable and look great with most of the things I wear. After a year of having them they're still going strong, I just put them in the washing machine every few months and they come out looking brand new.
on 10 March 2014
Bought these from Amazon warehouse for fraction of what they normally cost.
They were perfect no flaws at all, only labels missing.
I've bought other shoes/ slippers/ boots from the warehouse section and have been delighted with the quality and price.

See one answered question