on 16 November 2010
bought for my 7yr old daughter as a birthday present. it does looks great, if a bit cheap looking, but she loves hello kitty and is so far using it for listening to stories. however it has caused tears as its tricky to press the right part of the kitty face to navigate around the thing. it would be better with buttons and some labelling on them so you know what each thing does instead of trying to remember and slightly missing the correct part of the face anyway. to me it also seems counter intuitive after years of mobile phone use, but i guess you get use to it. it was easy enough to download pictures and music onto although instructions enc. are very lacking. one more thing, i cant be doing with the supplied ear plug type headphones, get some better ones if you like your ears.
on 22 November 2010
I too bought this for my 7 year old as she loves hello kitty. It feels cheap and very lightweight. There are no labels on the face to indicate where the buttons are once you remove the protective cover. The included instructions are useless, it is not intuative to use. Music and pictures were easy to load, navigating round folders and back involved alot of trial and error. I gave up trying to load a film.
on 8 December 2010
We bought it for our daughter as she likes HK, but the quality is poor, the user interface (buttons/menus) is poor, etc. I put music (mp3) and a movie (mp4) on it and it doesn't even see the movie. There is no shuffle play. Need I go on? Do not buy this piece of cheap plastic. Spend your money on something better (anything else basically)!!!
on 30 November 2011
I bought TWO of these utterly rubbish items for my daughters as Christmas pressies last year... I can't actually be bothered to even begin to comment as to why they are so poor. One won't even charge up (out of guarantee period boo hoo!) the other is impossible to navigate and generally ends in a very fustrated little girl. Please don't waste your money on this!
on 2 January 2012
I bought this item for my grand-daughter for christmas, she was made up with it. Its easy to use and she is only 6. It was delivered FREE by amazon and received in only 3 days. Cant fault it at all, price was brilliant too saved a lot compared to other stores and internet prices.
on 8 January 2011
It's a very cute machine and our daughter (aged 6) loved it. Father Christmas put on some of her favourite tunes and also some stories to keep her occupied in the car etc. The only down side are that the buttons are not very clear to operate and it's a case of trial and error. She's actually standing beside me now singing with her headphones on - Oh the noise!!!!
on 3 January 2011
Tacky, very poor quality, very poor user guide, very clunky - DON'T BUY IT!!! My 7 year-old daughter who is mad on Hello Kitty was so very disappointed. HELLO KITTY 2GB Hello Kitty Face MP4 Player
on 28 December 2011
I brought this for my daughter - it simply doesn't work. Its going straight back after Christmas.
Cheap, nasty and expensive. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

HELLO KITTY 2GB Hello Kitty Face MP4 Player
on 28 May 2013
Poor quality difficult to operate not clear of what buttons do what ! Plus the volume was a big negative as it only got to a certain level which I wouldntt class as loud ! The product looks nice n cute but for me that was the only positive ! I paid a lot for this product simple because it was a gift for a hello kitty fan but I would certain ally choose a apple product for better quality n ease if use !
on 28 March 2013
This is a cheap, flimsy excuse of a mp3 player. I bought this for my daughter's birthday and was incredibly disappointed. First off, it's quite clear that it's a very very cheap mp3 player with a cheap kitty shell over the top. The display is clumsy and illogical. The controls are very difficult to use, and stick. Plus, you have to flick through each song to get to the one you wish to listen to.