Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£3.18+ Free shipping

on 12 August 2017
Darker green than expected but ok. Bit on small side but ok.
on 8 January 2015
Item arrived on time and is as described on the Amazon site. A very courteous service all round and a very good product.
on 18 December 2014
To go with gloves for Hubbie!
on 18 July 2013
I have been looking for this type of headwear in this specific colour to match the uniform I wear as a volunteer driver in my local comunity taking elderly and disabled to appointments for hospital, dentists Doctors, Nursing Homes etc but to no avail until I contacted Amazon. Yes again, Amazon has come out on top for me with the "Highlander"
on 19 January 2015
I'm not complaining for the price but mimicking the Thinsulate style label and calling it Thinsulate when it isn't?
Still, you get what you pay for; I wanted cheap warm woolly hats for sailing where the price means I'm not too worried if it goes overboard. Does the job nicely.
on 6 March 2014
Highlander Thinsulate Ski Hat - Red, One Size realy good gear got 2 keeping one for back up real real warm and nice fit grate for kayaking keeps wind off
on 14 December 2014
Delivered promptly as promised in time for a fancy dress party. Hat is a nice snug fit and much better quality than other hats.
on 9 December 2016
Lovely hat, nice and thick good quality material and a 'proper' red. But it is a little on the small size for a one size item. I am able to wear it and it probably will relax a bit but I don't think it was sold as a women's hat so this may be an issue for some buyers. Well I feel it's only fair that I edit this review. I have given hat to my son (adult and by no means a small lad) and it fits him fine. Perhaps I have to concede I have a big head!
on 15 January 2014
This is a lovely warm hat comes down over the ears. My husband wears it every day - it was a jolly good buy.
on 12 November 2015
Lovely warm hat esp in this cold weather. Great fit.