Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 February 2010
Amazing! Possibly one of the most genius ideas ever. I still can't fathom how it's so xylophone-ish, mellow and calming yet so instantly recogniseable as Guns 'n' Roses. I bought this for a friend's baby sons for Christmas (OK, so I really bought it for her) and we totally fell in love with it. Her youngest son, who's about five months old, falls asleep to it regularly. I can't wait 'til my brother has babies so I can buy him the Metallica version. And I'll have the AC/DC one please!
on 17 March 2012
I'm sure all new parents know the mind numbing experience of playing 'the wheels on the bus' for the 900th time.

Not only is this xylophone rendition of Guns 'n Roses infinitely more listenable, it's actually quite relaxing too (which is a strange thing to say about GnR?!)

Highly recommended from a parent who was on the verge of a breakdown at the prospect of singing 'Twinkle Twinkle' again.
on 2 August 2014
Heard the lullaby version by chance a few weeks ago and tracked down through Amazon, I loved it. I don't have any children, this big kid bought for herself. It' will be ideal for me next time I'm in hospital. :D
on 22 August 2013
I got this as a joke for my partner for father's day this year while expecting our 1st baby. He now loves playing it to our newborn son and singing along to it!
on 10 August 2013
This is great, puts my 6 month old to sleep and keeps his dad quiet at the same time! Most songs quite recognisable
on 27 July 2010
I recently bought this item and it is brilliant! It helped my baby get to sleep and me and my partner also enjoyed guessing the songs!!

I work at a School for students with Special Needs and have tried the cd out with pupils there. It went down a storm. Am now thinking of which album to buy next!!!

I have also suggested albums and artists that producers may wnat to do next.
on 2 August 2011
Well it has to be said that Guns N' Roses works in this format, and it certainly sends the kids off to sleep.

Excellent CD and better than most of the other Rock A Bye Baby renditions.
on 11 February 2014
This is gorgeous! You can clearly hear the guns n roses song but with the sweetest melody added. Slash would be proud!
on 13 November 2014
These rockabye CDs are great, our 2 & 4 year old love them. Nice & relaxing for them to fall to sleep to at bedtime.
on 23 June 2016
It's good fun although I think we appreciate it more than baby. Good stuf