on 28 August 2016
Five stars means 'I love it' on Amazon ratings. I do.

I always liked Snow Patrol's singles. However I listened to one of their albums on Youtube and found some of the album tracks not for me. Anywa, wanting their singles I took a dare. This was the cheaper collection album; the other being Best of, which was twice as much. A bigger risk.

Anyway figuring paying £5 for four five definite tracks I liked, that was enough. To my surprise, there is only one track, a cover of Beyoncés - Crazy in Love, that I don't like. The rest of this 2CD album is excellent. I loved on first play.

They got it right.
on 25 March 2012
Heard a few of their songs on the radio and never really gave a thought of buying any of their cds,until their latest album came out and a few of the songs were played on the radio.
Then I felt I had to get a few of their albums and listen to them at my owwn pace and liked what I heard.
I am one of the old school and it takes a lot to turn me onto a lot of what we call todays music.
From what Ive heard on the albums so far I was very pleased,still have a few more albums to listen to as of yet.
Well worth the money for what I paid for.
on 14 February 2014
Sorry for the last twenty years or so I have gone around with my fingers in my ears so hadn't heard of these guys before. They will probably be described as an indie/rock band which can often mean a group of people who specialise in looking bored. It took a while for the tracks to sink in but they are really good. Lovely lyrics, haunting melodies. Great sing-a-long tracks.
on 22 November 2009
If you want all the best Snow Patrol songs without investing in the separate albums then Up To Now is a good choice, made even better with the inclusion of a nice DVD. This is not like some best of's that contain questionable 'hits'; there are 30 songs spead over the two CDs with only a couple (Run and Chasing Cars) repeated and it's great to have these extra live versions. The DVD features some Festival and Abbey Road footage too as well as a documentary and it's a good bonus feature. Recommended.
5 people found this helpful
on 31 July 2016
I've heard a lot of good music from Snow Patrol so decided to try this album. Sorry guys, it's not for me. Introductions are way too long and a lot of the tracks sound the same.
on 25 April 2018
All great songs but my favourites are Chssing Cars and Run
on 8 April 2018
good sservice item in good condition can recommend thanks
on 20 March 2018
Love snow patrol songs, easy listening while cleaning
on 28 February 2014
Like any GH collection, there will always be favourites and lesser known tracks. This collection gives a good account of the Dundee rockers to decide whether addition albums should be added to the collection. Not everyones bag but certainly worth a listen - more than once as it does grow on you.
on 1 April 2013
I suppose the 60's were my favorite time for music, but I'm quickly discovering that there are a lot of good bands out there belonging to the 90's & 00's, Snow Patrol is one of them, its about time mainstream Radio promoted albums like they did in the 60's. Every track on an album would have been played & promoted for at least a month, especially if they were good.