on 11 October 2012
Dodo Juice are getting a good word-of-mouth reputation and I'm gradually replacing all my older car care products with them.

Thought I'd try this, as my "well known brand" of polish had nearly run out and I was fed up with the white marks left on all the black plastic around the car.

This does the work superbly. Could see all the grunge coming off the paintwork and it goes on and comes off really easily.

But, the best bit is there are no white marks on the plastic, so I don't need to keep cleaning the car over and over until they're gone.

Highly recommended.
on 11 July 2011
I'm a valeter by trade and as such, do get my hands on some good products. I'm also a car entusisat and as such do like to keep my cars clean as possible.

I was advised to buy this stuff alond with the Dodo juice wax (also found on here) and not only was it a treat to use, but the results after the wax was amazing.
on 21 October 2013
Great polish. Not hard cutting (I would go for something a bit heavier if I were looking to remove swirl marks) but great at bringing the colour out of your paintwork (along with the containments).

Only 1 problem; it's not cheap and I get through it quite quickly :)
on 28 July 2015
Amazing product, does what it says on the bottle, having a classic car always careful what product I use, been an Autoglym man for many years, however a friend gave me a bottle of his to try and the difference was noticeable clean residue free finish ready for waxing.
Will not be going back to Autoglym...
on 20 January 2016
Did the trick! I'd been struggling to remove sunscreen handprints from our car and this worked perfectly. I did have to apply (and remove) the juice a couple of times to get rid of the more stubborn marks but we now have a mark-free car again. There may be cheaper alternatives, but this certainly works.
on 24 March 2015
brilliant product made waxing the car a lot easier. 10/10 rating from me will be ordering more of this very soon
on 14 July 2014
Works!! so easy to use no hard work involved.
on 23 December 2014