Customer reviews

Revolution
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 February 2017
I think Miranda's music is excellent, I had a CD for Christmas and I have been hooked ever since. I haven't been disappointed with any of her albums and if your already a fan you will enjoy this as much as any of her other CD's. If you haven't heard of her before, check out any of her songs on Youtube.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 July 2017
The opening track of "White liar" is brilliant and "Makin' plans" to and for me the rocky tracks of "Maintain the pain, Sin for sin and That's the way the world goes round (fun lyrics)" are favourites but "The house that built me" is another classic beautiful trip we can all relate to. Love it.
on 24 March 2016
I thought this might be interesting, but it is all over the place, the songs are gimmicky with horrible sound effects thrown in. One in particular is distorted with bleeps overlying the music and the background drowning out the singer. She has a good voice pity about the production on this albumin. Get a new recording studio for a more consistent feel to the album and allow your voice to be heard. Sorry I hate this album and won't be buying anymore Miranda Lambert.
on 10 July 2017
What can you say... it's Miranda Lambert. Once again she delivers. Some great songs like "White Liar" on this album and a few I hadn't heard of. This album has been my commute buddy for weeks now. Highly recommend.
on 8 July 2017
Terrific album from Miranda. Selection of soft and rock country that make you want to smile and cry. Love this album. Good packaging and arrived on time.
on 6 February 2013
I don't buy a lot of Country Music but I do like Carrie Underwood and now Miranda Lambert. I will admit I prefer her ballads to her upbeat songs. My favourite song on this album is 'The House that Built Me'.

She's a great storyteller and an excellent artist and has deserved all the awards and accolades she has received.
on 4 September 2017
badly recoreded too noisy cant hear her voice on most of the songs. not her best album
on 27 May 2018