on 31 January 2015
These were bought for the ipod nano 7TH GEN, as I saw that the sizes were roughly the same.
It works flawlessly with a few minor edits (as Belkin don't have any normal cases for the 7th gen).

Cut the plastic screen layer out, and cut through the two 'supporting' piece of leather at the bottom. Because the 7th gen is a few millemetres wider, it'll never simply fall out, and of course the velcro strap keeps it inside when not in use.

A great case, after a minor disfiguration!
on 9 February 2012
I've been through a few iPod nano cases and due to the limited range for the type, I'm thoroughly impressed with this one. Cheap for a quality case, came packaged and delivery very speedy. Picture denotes exactly what you're getting. I'm not usually a fan on complete holders as I worry the access to the wheel would be bad but this has a near perfect fit. Camera free of obstructions though doesn't fit EXACTLY but that doesn't matter. Very chic looking and I adore the supplied plastic screen protector. Not a stick-on one so no trouble with bubbles etc. Doesn't know if it's supposed to come with a magnetic/velcro catch but mine was supplied with a velcro one which I'm more than happy with. Seems to give a lot of protection as well.
I definitely recommend this.
on 8 February 2014
Bought 2 as these are getting hard to find. Much nicer quality than the cheap covers I used to buy; much cheaper now the 5g is so old. Fits an iPod nano 5g really well with a nice magnetic seal. My husband usually gets through 1 cover a year - the bottom usually breaks as he frequently removes it but hopefully these may last a little longer. Have used it for 2 months with no problem. Would buy again.
on 11 September 2014
Fits the iPod well. A strong sturdy build that should last well. I've marked one star down as I don't like the velcro clasp as much as the magnetic clasps on similar items that I've used before. It is however more durable than other similar holders I have owned.
on 4 December 2015
Purchased this item but was disappointed as the iPod Nano appears to be larger than the case. Rather annoying as when iPod is in the case it does not fit fully and this makes it difficult to work the menu facility etc.
on 29 August 2013
I bought this case for my nano 5th generation and it fits perfectly and keeps it protected, it also has a see-through plastic screen cover (no easy seen in the picture) that insures the screen stays smudge free
on 26 April 2013
so cheap for this product - bought for daughters ipod nano and not really expecting anything too great but was looking for a cover to add bit of protection - so surprised by the quality of the case - excellent product and excellent price and arrived so quicklyn- very impressive
on 14 April 2011
This is the second leather case I've bought for my Ipod nano. The first was cool, stylish and wore out very fast with my Ipod slipping through the bottom that had worn out surprisingly quickly and heading for the street.
The Belkin has presence that states with quiet confidence "you're safe with me ipod". So, I'm very grateful to Belkin because I've enough on my plate without having to worry about a bloody neurotic ipod. I have a feeling I wont need to be back to you soon with a hole in the case and a seriously bent machine. Many thanks you've earned everyone of the stars.

the hockey player with the happy ipod
on 27 March 2013
Great little case, the ipod fits snugly. It is lined and controls, camera lens and earphone socket easily accessible. Quality leather and stitching is top class. An absolute bargain at the price! Prompt delivery too.
on 22 April 2010
Great product one of the best fitting covers I have seen to date - well recomended