on 28 February 2011
These goggles turned up in good time, were very comfortable and proved to be what the label said. They stayed Anti Fog all of my skiing holiday, were very clear and gave me a good all round view.
The only downside was the colour of the lens - it made everything slightly grey, whereas my husbands had an orange hue to them, which gives a more cheerful view.
on 23 June 2010
Normally i have problems with goggles as they steam up during activity. With this specific product i didn't have any problems at all. I am 100% satisfied!
on 8 May 2014
I was having trouble seeing with my old goggles - they kept misting up and visibility was poor when it was cloudy.
These are great!! They don't mist up at all, are comfortable to wear and I can definitely see better on the slopes!
on 11 January 2011
The goggles are a very good product given the very reasonable price and I loved the pattern on the frame.
on 27 February 2011
Just back from a skiing holiday in Italy. The goggles performed well enough for my level, which is beginner,my only gripe was that they seemed a little low on my nose so I sometimes felt as if my nose was blocked. This could have been nothing to do with the goggles at all and more to do with my nose!! Both my husband and son used the same type(not the same colour) and they had no problems. Good purchase for the price.
on 30 March 2014
Bought these for my partner but was annoyed that I didn't get a pair for myself. For the cost they are fantastic. Pretty sturdy and very clear and comfortable. Good buy.

Arrived very efficiently
on 25 May 2014
Used these for the whole of the season & compared to my goggles from the previous year, I had a lot fewer issue regarding steaming up. The goggles were comfy too. No problems for the entire 5 months.
on 2 August 2016
Lovely! Bought for Lapland holiday. Used on husky sled ride and excursions where scarf froze to my nose lol but eyes stayed open and warm. Very comfy. Would highly recommend.
on 12 March 2014
I chose these are they looked pretty and birhgt. otheres were rather dull. they were delivered quicly and I was delighted with the quality.good value
on 21 February 2013
Excellent price, used by my daughter on recent ski trip, no problems with fogging up, good protection and said they looked good