on 17 February 2013
Used them in fairly heavy snow; they fitted snugly, did not mist up, and kept me warm. Also they matched my jacket!
on 2 March 2014
The item was excellent and as described. Well made and robust. Used in all weather skiing and they did the job.
on 11 January 2013
i got those goggles for my girlfriend and she is very happy with them, they don't mist to much what is great.
on 6 November 2015
it's okay but i think it could be better
on 12 January 2015
good product reasonable price
on 6 February 2015
very good
on 10 September 2014
excellent
on 30 March 2014
Bought these for my partner but was annoyed that I didn't get a pair for myself. For the cost they are fantastic. Pretty sturdy and very clear and comfortable. Good buy.

Arrived very efficiently
on 11 November 2012
I bought these for my daughter for our first family ski holiday. Delivery time was quicker than expected, she looked the part and had no complaints. All in all a quality product for a quality price.