Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Price:£16.90+ Free shipping

on 13 April 2012
For building fun, it beats Airfix of yore. And the end result is remarkably good fun when finished. Probably best for 10+ to build alone, but this Dad has had a very happy time constructing for his dinosaur-obsessed daughter. Not really educational about dinosaurs, but good construction/engineering aspect for the slightly older child. For the younger, a robot to clap at! This was a gift from a Godmother, (very much appreciated Bron!), but the other three are in my WishList in time for birthday and Christmas presents (for me or my children!)
on 17 June 2016
Nothing more to say than BUY IT.

I have mine on a shelf near the front door so it goes off any time anyone comes in - makes me and them laugh every time. Kids or adults, it's for everyone of all ages!
on 29 July 2013
I bought this as a summer holiday project for my six year old.

It is NOT suitable for your average six year old. The pieces are flimsy and poorly made, there are hundred of them, they are delicate. The instructions are complicated and difficult to follow. The pieces dont fit properly, meaning you have to use some force to get them to fit. My son was relegated to finding and passing me the pieces - hardly fun for him! I struggled with some of the instructions, and then we found a broken piece!

I would say this toy is more suitable for a child 10+ with some experience and talent in assembling models.

I was very disappointed with this item.
on 19 December 2012
After assembly and putting the battery it worked ! Assembly too difficult/challenging for a six-year old but a child of this age can help with following the instruction plan and handing over the numbered puzzle pieces. Although it is put together without any glue it is solid. The only small minus point is that it not really walks it does more a kind of hopping on place.
Overal a very nice - quite big - wooden toy with roaring sounds which are impressive. Purchased two different dinos for interaction.
on 15 December 2014
I bought this product as a gift for my nephew. A week or so before Christmas, this seller contacted me at home to tell me that they had run out of this particular model, and ask if another dinosaur would be ok instead. My husband answered the phone, and since they were worried that it might be a gift for him, they very carefully didn't mention what the call was about until they spoke to me. It was such considerate, personal service -- something I'd never expect buying a product online. So impressed!
on 17 January 2013
My son asked for a moving, talking TRex from Santa and this is what was delivered. Matthew is only 4, but he happily sat down with me and found all the right pieces whilst I did most of the assembling of the beast. Once completed, Matthew was very excited about T rex's wonderful roaring sound and movement. He doesn't walk, but moves his mouth in a menacing manner, which was enough to keep Matthew happy.
on 21 April 2016
Bought for my friend in his mid twenties who was having a bad week...... It worked really well to cheer him up and it continues to bring endless smiles to all of us when we visit. The dog gets quite confused but they get into a bit of a conversation with the t-Rex roaring back at the dog bark and I think they both enjoy it!
on 10 January 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old twins, I was hoping we could build it together but he lost interest half way through and I built it myself, some parts were a bit tricky but the final product is great - rooaaarrr!
on 28 November 2013
I have seen these in the shops for £20.
They are very creative and then interactive once built.
My son is going to love this on Xmas morning
Fast delivery and amazing price - would definitely recommend buying from this seller!!
on 4 June 2013
Nephew already has 2 in the collection and asked for this for his 5th birthday but I think its because Dad enjoys making them!

See one answered question