on 14 December 2010
I am so pleased with these glasses, I was rather sceptical at the start. I have used them now for a couple of weeks I can really see the difference, in fact they made everything so much clearer straight away. The computer screen is much softer on the eyes, my headaches have reduced by about 90% which is fantastic. And for the price they are incredible value for money. You have to try them!
on 16 September 2010
thought i would try these not expecting too much but i am pleasantly surprised,screen looks much sharper and clearer ,text looks sharper and also good for gaming.
on 22 November 2011
After suffering for ages I'm pleased to have finally come across this product. They do definately help.

It did take me a little while to get used to them but now I'm comfortable wearing them and consider using them normal.
on 23 July 2013
Works as described, computer is much easier to look at for long periods of time. However, if you are looking away from your computer a lot throughout your work, it strains the eyes a little as they are designed to be optimised for computer use... as soon as you look over the desk to talk to another colleague, your colleague will just look like a blur and your eyes will feel a little strained to look at them. A little like trying to look into the distance with reading glasses.

I guess I expected these glasses to just have a tint with no magnification or blur whatsoever. Almost like lighter sunglasses.

Simple solution, take them off whenever you look away from computer. Just a bit of a pain to do that constantly if you are talking across the room multiple times during your job. Otherwise, they work great.
on 10 December 2012
I bought these as I was starting to have difficulty focusing on words on my computer screen. Initially, they hurt my eyes, which was to be expected as it was my first time using glasses. After a few days though I got used to them, and they have given me my focus back and no longer cause discomfort. A good buy!
on 4 January 2013
To a person with normal vision getting used to glasses takes a while. Then, suddenly you realize you put them on every time you work with computer. Eyes do not get tired that much, everything looks softer, not unpleasantly sharp. Great product, even though lenses are very small, would not look great on bigger faces.
on 1 September 2015
No need to buy prescription glasses early on, these ones are more than adequate. Excellent high quality glasses. I am writing this review to share my experience. Bought these glasses after I noticed that it strained following continuously sitting in front of the monitor (I am nearing 40 yrs). I really liked these glasses and have been using them regularly. But throughout, in the 'back of my mind' I was thinking, may be, I should buy the right prescription glasses for myself. Went to tesco optician paid 50 pounds for a pair of prescription glasses (supposed to have anti glare coat). I was very excited having the new pair of prescription glasses meant to be perfect for my eye, but 'wallah' I felt I am swimming under water. I gave it time for my eyes to adjust but no they would not listen, it was as if they were made for Comsafe Vision glasses. I am back to using these glasses purchased from amazon. I have kept the prescription one in a clean and dry place!! may be in some distant future they will be useful.
on 31 August 2011
I purchased these glasses as I suffer from migraines which doesnt help when I work on a computer for 8 hours a day. I suffered from at least 3 per month ranging from 2-4 days and since using these glasses at my desk for the last 3 weeks I have not had even a headache. I would recommend this product to any headache sufferers who use computers for work
on 24 April 2013
This is a first rate product. i was having trouble with my eyes when using my laptop, caused i believe by a combination of glare and uv radiation.

These glasses eliminate these harmful emmisions, and make use of the computer much more comfortable.

Everybody should use them, YOUR EYES ARE NOT REPLACEABLE.
on 30 April 2013
Bought these because I started a job in graphic design, so just needed a pair to help ease the stress on my eyes from the computer monitor. Perfect buy.

Only con is that it keeps slipping down.