on 30 September 2012
I am a devout country music fan, and always love adding to my collection, even if it sometimes means I get the same music two or three times but by different artists, as they say variety is the spice of life! You get what it says on the box and I didn`t feel let down at all. Love listening to my music all the time.I always find Amazon a great place for downloads when I need them.
on 19 February 2013
To add a bit of a contrast to my music library on my Kindle Fire, I decided to download this - it has all the usual artists and songs you might expect but also some that were new to me. So it adds another genre to the mix!
on 18 July 2013
This album is a beautiful collection with well known Country songs and artists we all love. I did a little research on the albums currently available and personally speaking, this is the best on the market.
Amazon MP3 Downloader makes life so much easier and saves the hassle of storing CD's let alone mentioning that it makes the purchase even cheaper. Seriously £6.49 for 122 Classic Country Songs... Can't go wrong - I'm Very Happy.
on 27 February 2013
It plays ok and overall i'm with the monies that i payed, the work, time, data allowance required etc in order to be able to download
the item.
on 7 February 2013
Love my country and western music-love this music. Easy to download and easy to listen to.
This is a bargain buy.
on 8 February 2013
Superb value for money. You might not know every song but its full of classics that make it a brilliant purchase.
on 20 September 2012
it was lovely to hear some of the oldies again....thank you very much....and i dont realy have anymore to say
on 19 April 2014
My wife was very happy with the price of it and the family members and always listening to the music
on 10 September 2014
Love it, loads off oldies on it which I didnt know but it was still good to listen too
on 6 November 2014
All the oldies and goodies in one place