Price:£0.99

It's Muse, an excellent recording, did everything that I expected it would - and I expected great music, not the comfy cushion treatment which is probably why my expectations and this product met nicely on common ground. If you like the tune, buy the tune.
on 27 September 2010
This is the best track I've heard in years! Muse are just out of this world.
on 3 July 2010
I bought htis album pretty much as I loved the single Uprising. Having listened to the CD I did find myself scrolling through quite a few but maybe it takes a couple of listens before some of the tracks get you hooked. Having said that still a great Cd to have by one of the best new bands around.
on 26 June 2013
My Sons Primary school teacher is a massive MUSE fan, this particular song they do PE to every Tuesday, he delights in showing me his stretches and running on the spot.
on 2 November 2012
I had heard this track played several times on radio stations & also in tv adverts etc. Love the track - sounds so much better from my docking station.
on 8 March 2013
Best piece of music I have heard in a long time, very powerful lyrics. First heard this when watching an Anonymous video (Revolution) Brilliant.
on 27 May 2013
Great to listen to before I go racing as it fires me up for the race. Good Bsnd that never diapoint
on 6 February 2013
love it love it love it, brings back a lot of good memorise, dancing to this at the school disco
on 4 September 2014
omg i love this song, said no one. ever.
on 29 December 2014