on 2 April 2012
Whilst this device is very useful and playful with many cool features and functions my only gripe is we are sold 8GB yet it officially only holds up to about 7.15GB. This translates into roughly 1373 songs when i was expecting 2000. In fact previous iPods have had a much bigger capacity and actually hold what they are sold as.
This to me is a con and false advertising. This device should really be sold as a 7GB machine as that's closer to what it stores.
As for sound etc it does a decent job and when you get round to working the touchscreen it does what its told, although sometimes a bit too enthusiastically being a bit too touch sensitive at times although this is probably more ergonomics than anything else.
on 11 November 2011
WOW! I absolutely lurve my little ipod!! I dont go anywhere without it. I'm not a real techno-babe. I just wanted something that would replace my old one (Ipod nano 2nd generation), something that would be a little bit more up to date with a larger storage capacity but still easy to use (and looks pretty cool too!). I would certainly recommend it! I wouldnt get hung up about which colour to choose because there are silicone protector skins to buy which cover it up anyway (recommended). The in-ear headphones that come with it are perfectly fine. I paid £118 for my ipod. I just use it for listening to music and podcasts, however there are other applications which I havent explored such as pedometer, radio, and photographs. Yes it is VERY small and yes I have had that feeling of dread when Ive misplaced it but I still absolutely love it! - it just emphasises that it needs to be appreciated and looked after!
on 8 August 2015
Love it! I listen to audio books all the time - I've got all of Game of Thrones and several other books on - enough to keep me happy for a very long time
on 3 May 2013
Very difficult things to try and get hold second hand of these days without buying online. Tried to find them in a lot of second hand gadget shops but had no luck or in other buy/sell/exchange places. Rather than trying to find a bargain - my friend got one for £50 great condition, I decided to bite the bullet and just get one even if it was a 10er more expensive. I have bought a watch strap for it and it just makes the whole experience that much better, I use a sweat band on my arm to channel the headphone wire up my arm to my ears and it looks quite cool as well!

Would highly recommend for anyone, but I think that they are brilliant for anyone using them for the gym or running in general.
on 30 May 2015
A great ipod from Apple.

The sound is very good.
A nice present and well received.
Thanks
on 29 November 2012
I'm very happy with this product and my partner loves it, I bought it for him as an anniversary present and it is well worth the money with a big saving anyway buying it off here! A very high standard product, great quality and great in sound too, I would definately recommend this Ipod.
on 15 November 2016
Great Product!! Would highly recommend!!
on 13 February 2011
This is the first Ipod I've had and was suggested by my grandchildren as I like to take suitcases of books on holiday. After buying this wonderful little gem I've managed to download 20 audio books and some of my favourite songs instead of loading up the suitcases - less luggage fees!
on 21 March 2011
I use the Nano in the car, and while running. For both things it's not as easy to use as my old 3g nano, I keep inadvertently skipping tracks etc. The battery life is around 5hrs, in my experience.

It is however a lovely 'thing'. I generally like the way it works, given the comments above.

It's 'OK'
on 19 January 2013
I bought this to update my I pod shuffle. I wanted more storage and to get away from controls on the earphone cable but the touch screen is too small for this type of control even for small fingers and you tend to not get what you were trying for. Now I still use my Shuffle when out walking and keep the Nano attached to speakers at home.