on 3 March 2017
Great worked first time stopped Sam from barking whilst travelling in the car. If he starts barking at nothing in particular at home only have to show him collar and he stops. Have on low and ultrasonic.
on 28 April 2017
waste of money. Its on the dog here right now and he is barking flat out. All it does is beeps back when he barks. Had it on for the past 5 days and nothing.
on 30 April 2017
Far too big sending back
on 29 April 2017
Good
on 19 March 2017
They dont work at all, not a good buy
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2017
Well where can i start good collar didnt work on pup still bloody barking xx
on 23 May 2017
Very poor. It didn't work at all.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 March 2016
Useless. Way too sensitive - it goes off all the time, even when there is no barking.
on 15 October 2012
For the price, I don't think you can complain about the product. It basically does what it says on the pack. I would agree with other comments about selecting "LOW" and "ULTRASONIC" settings, worked a treat for our two springer pups (5 months old). Our pups would bark constantly in the car, at night, etc but after just a few days, all I had to do was put the collars on and that is enough even without turning them on.
Well worth the money!
on 10 September 2013
After three uses I got the message. I am a 2 1/2 year old Jack Russell, I love barking as I go outside. HE tells me to sshh, now HE puts the Anti Noise & Anti Barking Collar on me before I go out. I don't like the noise, so go quietly.
Last night after HE took it off, HE told HER that he forgot to turn it on, whatever that means, but I didn't bark, even at the visiting Scotty next door who was yapping away, I had to ignor him and felt a bit rude.