on 9 August 2010
Having bought the smallest size available. these are still very loose on a 32" waist and the front compartment is big enough for a hose reel ;o) - not eveybody is that lucky!
on 30 January 2014
I bought these some time ago for my own use and neglected to leave feedback then, so here I go.

They were good value for the price and extremely comfortable in use. It's a brand I have used for years and I will be buying further pairs of these. Really pleased.
on 7 July 2014
These trunks are brilliant! They fit well, look good and wash great. They are true to size and retain their shape and elasticity throughout the entire day. They wash great even after multiple washes (and survive the tumble drier without shrinking).
on 15 September 2011
I usually take a medium on the waist and these were too small so I'd recommend getting a size up on your usual. It would be great if websites started giving more tailored information about clothing sizes for individual products.
on 15 May 2014
I love Pringle Boxer Shorts. You always need to buy a size up for them to fit nicely. Maybe because we all got a bit of excess weight?
The button fly ones are great. These have no fly, so if you need a wee then you have to thumb down the front or pull them down to the thighs. Dumb? Well I know some men that like this... heaven knows why.
Personally: "No fly, no buy!"
on 9 January 2015
I've bought these 'boxers' on different occasions over the past half dozen years. The material composition has changed a little and the latest ones are the best yet. They are a neat fit, although they have a little stretch, with adequate room for my jewels (I buy one size up). They wash and keep their shape well and last ages.
on 20 December 2014
I thought I was buying two pair and they came in a pringle box marked two pair but only one pair in the box. They along with the socks were bought as a christmas present, so I can't comment reguarding sizes etc yet.
on 7 September 2013
Delighted with service and product but the material appears slightly thinner than those purchased locally in store. No problem still a great deal, thanks
on 30 October 2013
I can completely recommend this product. These are good quality good value good fit comfortable material what more can I say
on 5 June 2012
Second identical purchase and the second time I'm 100% happy! What more can I say apart from I'll be back next time :-)