Customer reviews

on 17 April 2017
As all the reviews have said these are Exellent for getting organised , I noticed a big difference when I don't take these , I use these with citicoline and feel like my eyes are being cleaned from inside , everything seems bright , these will give you energy , but they won't make up for natural tiredness from lack of sleep tho nothing will .these are also a must in any nootropic stack especially with the extra b6 added which is what's needed for absorption. You will see other DMAE but on its own you won't get nowt from them , this is by far the best all round formula I've used
Actually this really seems to work. I also notice a big difference when I don't use them. Often it's difficult to discern if things help but these clearly do, so I would definitely recommend these.
on 17 August 2013
Good for motivation and organizing yourself but you can build up a tolerance quite quickly and upping the dose can result in stress like feelings eg: headaches, tension in neck and shoulders. Best to cycle and start low.
on 28 October 2015
WOW U don't have to accept life when U get old, do something about replacing what no longer within you, get On the Pill.
on 22 August 2015
Great item. Thanks.
on 7 March 2014
I watched an interview with Vinay Gupta on YouTube where in closing he was asked what advice he had for youngsters watching. His surprising response was to suggest taking DMAE but not to over do it as 'nobody is meant to be that smart' (or words to that effect). Having tried this I'm not impressed and have tweeted him to try and find out which brand he recommends. Maybe I need to give it more time but I can't report any noticeable improvements in cognitive function with this. Also the bottle states the capsules may contain magnesium stearate which I generally avoid and don't see why it needs to be present.
on 20 August 2012
The product arrived ahead of time and perfectly packaged. Thank you to the supplier for a great service!

So, as you know, I have no issues with the supplier or the packaging. But I have to say on trying this product along with L-Tyrosine and others, that they DO NOT work long term.. I've had way better lasting improvements in my memory and attention span by simply taking Triple Omega 3,6 and 9 .. I'm sharing this review because I want others to know that DMAE is not a "Limitless" style wonder drug and you will need to keep increasing the dosage over time, which is not healthy!
33 Comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 October 2013
I take these now that I have started a masters degree... seven years after I completed my undergraduate degree! As I am somewhat older, I find it harder to focus and take in information these days, however these DMAE capsules have really made a difference. No need for obscene amounts of coffee/tea, these capsules give me the energy and the ability to really learn and remain engaged for hours after taking them. I would recommend them highly.
on 29 March 2013
Use with Hyaluronic Acid to improve the elasticity of your skin. I am 64 years old. and have no more dry skin problems for me since I started using the two items together. A second effect that I had not thought of when I started using the 2 products together is that my age spots seem to be going from my skin. They are much less noticeable and it was a friend who drew my attention to this about a week ago. The best thing to happen since starting taking them though is that I had some small spots that had been there for more that 1 year, one on my ear and the other on my forehead that just wouldn't heal. After 3 months on these, they are now almost completely healed. I did not expect this to happen but my skin seems to renew more quickly and healthily. I would recommend anyone with similar skin blemishes to try these.
on 11 December 2016
Humans have been trying to tweak their minds for ages. As of late, the fad is not to 'expand' the mind in a hippie kind of way but to approach the fictional state seen in films such as Limitless. I will leave for another space what I think about the worship of productivity over spirituality but, well, you know what I mean.

The point is, some of us prefer other means instead of reaching out to 'chemically gifted' peddlers in virtual back alleys or even legitimate physicians with a loose prescription pad. So, when I heard about DMAE, I definitely wanted to give it a try. After 2 or 3 days of use, I noticed a boost in my focus. My pretty mild form of attention deficit was reduced and suddenly I could carry out tasks for a bit longer before straying off the beaten path. I would definitely recommend it, based on my experience.