on 28 September 2014
Ordered this airbed for a festival as I just needed a cheap single airbed for a few days. When the airbed arrived it was poorly packaged in the battered product box that had been taped together...which made me a little dubious of it! I blew the air bed up to test it and it all seemed fine. Using it at the festival however, was a different matter! I've used airbeds before and are no stranger to the fact that they have the potential to go down a little bit during the night which is acceptable - this air bed however, would end up completely deflated within an hour leaving me laying on the floor and that is no exaggeration, although I did persist to blow it back up every time! Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep! Because of this and the fact it was fairly cheap, I didn't bother bringing it back from the festival - I do want to point out that I would of if it hadn't of been faulty.

Basically, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! The packaging was unacceptable and the air bed arrived with what was probably a puncture so obviously a poor quality product. You have been warned!
One person found this helpful
on 29 July 2013
Leaks air in a few hours, made of poor quality materials and quite short,

I'm a very experienced camper getting away at least half the weekends of the summer, I've even camped regularly in Scottish winter.

This is a very poor quality product. I had to blow it up half way through the night as it leaked air. The material its made of is also very thin and cheap feeling and will puncture easily. I'm 183cm and this mattress also was not long enough if used with a pillow (as it falls off).

I went back to another Coleman mattress for 3 times the price but many more times the quality.
on 22 September 2016
It actually worked OK! All these air beds lose air overnight and I was expecting that by the morning, it would be completely flat every day. However, I only had to re-pump air every two days and it never went completely flat on me - even after 48 hours, which is pretty darn good for most air beds. So for the price, I give it 4 gold stars!
on 20 June 2012
The first air bed that arrived was obviously faulty, and went down considerably after 2 nights with no one sleeping on it.

However, when I sent an email to Amazon, they contacted the supplier who immediately replaced it for me. The second bed is very good, stays inflated even with an 11 stone person sleeping on it and am told it is very comfortable. I would recommend this air bed to anyone. We used it when we went camping, but it would also make a very good visitors bed.
6 people found this helpful
on 25 January 2018
loved it
on 12 January 2018
may be
on 14 July 2013
On the plus side, it's easy to inflate and deflate and is comfortable. However, I bought it to use with a sleeping bag and I found it very difficult not to slide off the airbed during the night. Will probably use a towel between the airbed and sleeping bag on my next trip - to see how that works.
4 people found this helpful
on 5 November 2012
My flatmates and I were expecting two guests at a time twice so we bought two of these. No flaws whatsoever. They take 10 minutes to inflate with a foot pump, no evident sign of deflation even after a week, good quality material, good width for a comfortable sleep. I live in a student flat and I must say I would rather sleep on one of these than in my own mattress!
2 people found this helpful
on 22 October 2016
Very thin PVC, got hole in it within few days of using it indoor.
on 3 May 2014
I'm afraid this doesn't suit my back. Don't know why. It seems firm enough when inflated. A couple of other points: I'm glad I'm only 5',5'': by the time I put a pillow at one end, my feet are at the edge at the other end. It's quite narrow as well: wouldn't want to be too far off the ground in case I fell off.