VINE VOICEon 7 August 2011
I don't have a lot to say here. I ordered these light bulbs because they are getting harder to find in the shops, and they are a lot cheaper to buy in bulk (of course).

I can just reassure you that they are perfectly ordinary 60W bayonet light bulbs. They fit my light fittings normally, and they seem to have a normal life span (ie they're not duff bulbs that die after a couple of hours of use).
on 24 September 2013
For all you people who think you like these energy saving bulbs I would recommend you stock up on these anti-depressants because I have not found any of these energy saving bulbs worth the money whether they cost £1 or £8 they all amount to gloom in my view. Great seller and product so stock up for the future before the EU decides we should live in darkness because energy saving bulbs are too dangerous (look up what is actually in these things) or we go bankrupt buying the "latest model"
on 13 February 2012
Not much to say about these except they are a very good price for the number in the pack.I bought them to stock up as I heard these old type bulbs will be banned from September 2012.
on 8 February 2013
What can one say about a light bulb, apart from these old fashion bulbs give you more light and last just as long as these modern bulbs, I needed these for my stairs as the modern ones do not show quick light and therefore caused a hazard.
on 17 September 2012
None have bust yet but it will be interesting to see how long they last. Looks like they should be OK
on 21 February 2013
Have found these difficult to buy so was pleased to get them as I find the variety of different bulbs now confusing
on 18 May 2013
You get what you pay for and with these bulbs they dont last.
These bulbs are useless.