on 23 June 2014
We all want bargains. This is a good price of a product that does what it claims to do, butdon't expect it to exceed your expectations.

Packaging for the bag was about right.

The case itself is perhaps a little roomy for the stated size (laptops are getting thinner all the time) - but plenty of room for sandwiches or documents dending on your priorities. One main pocket with strap and innner (slightly flimsy) internal pocket. One slight smaller pocket on the outside. As much padding as I've seen on more expensive cases.

The mouse manufacturer hasn't cottoned on that users want hassle free packaging. Mine even came with metal studs to hold the plastic 'envelope' together (totally unnecessary). I still resort to help from "Stanley" to get in to these things. But mouse does have 3 buttons, one as part of the scroll wheel and operates just like you'd expect

I wouldn't buy the case buy on strength of a getting free mouse, but useful to have a mouse and if it goes missing you're not heartbroken I would happily buy another of the cases at this price, but only time will tell if they stand up to regular use..
on 20 July 2017
Well, it seemed like good value at first, right size for my lap top, nicely padded, comfortable handle & strap, good price.
Bought mainly to store a laptop that is used very infrequently, all was well until I actually took the case on a trip where once I reached my destination discovered that the top seam the handle is attached to had ripped away from the the rest of the case, rendering it useless!
It was bought too long ago to send back, so it's next destination is the bin. I won't be buying another,
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 March 2017
A very neat case holds everything I need and more, good workmanship on the straps and fittings, Thanks
on 27 January 2013
I bought this for the first laptop I ever owned so don't have anything else to compare with. So far it does the job it's paid to do, i.e. carry my laptop. It's quite roomy for the mains connection and other bits and pieces you may wish to carry with you, The mouse it came with is a useful extra as I prefer a mouse to using my finger.
on 24 December 2012
This case is great value for money and comes with a free mouse which I found rather small but I do have mansize hands, there is room in the pockets for all your cables and also any papers you need to keep with you. A neat little feature is that with a small padlock this case can be made secure.

Definitely a must buy item
on 13 May 2014
I bought 6 of these in December last year for my new team in the office. One broke within 2 months which I did contact the company regarding. This was out of the return time limit, however I received no response from this email. Since then all of the bags have ripped somewhere or broken beyond use. These are cheap and not made to last. Would not recommend
on 25 October 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 October 2013
Extremely happy with this well made laptop carrying case. USB mouse is Okay, but not the best out there. But I bought the bag and the mouse was with it. In Short The bag is superb, well made and durable. The mouse could be better.
on 8 November 2017