Customer reviews

on 14 February 2013
This is great value for money and is a really good fit. It keeps my Raleigh Pannier bags dry on my daily commute and is easy to get on and off. It washes easily and is really good value for money.
The only slight and I mean slight negative is the pull cords. You need to store them very carefully or there is a danger they could drop down and catch in your back wheel. I have put a bungee strap over the the pannier and tie them to this as a precaution. I haven't marked down for this because it is still a 5 star bit of kit for the money
on 6 August 2013
Bought two of these for a charity cycle across France. First used it in a thunder storm, very easy to put on without any practice of fuss. Fitted over my non water proof Raleigh Pannier bags with rooms to spare. When I went to tighten the cover thought the string broke in my hand under little strain so I could not tighten the cover fully, this lead to a loose fit which eventually meant water gathered inside the bottom covers soaking everything at the bottom of my panniers. But this was in heavy rain so for the cheap price they did the job I expected of them, to keep 75% of my things dry. I would check the string used to tighten the bags when the arrive before you use them.
on 13 July 2017
Used this regularly. Decent and good value.
on 11 October 2016
works and fits great on the Raleigh Triple Pannier
on 10 September 2012
I purchased this to use with my M-Wave Triple Pannier which I also purchased from Amazon. I tested the waterproof cover today in pouring rain and it kept the panniers dry and clean.

The product just hooks on the bottom of the panniers and can easily be lifted to allow access to the compartments.

This is an excellent product and I would highly reccomend it.
on 23 October 2015
Covers triple bags! And not had any significant rain to test since
on 31 January 2013
My panniers are used a bit differently as they go on a disability Power Trike... It's is a great addition as I can use them in all weathers now. It folds up small enough & doesnt take up any room when it's not in use.
on 13 September 2015
zips broke after a while was not durable enough
on 29 July 2012
Low quality product as well as side pockets sold by brand. Worth no more than 1/3 of the amounts charged. Do not recommend.
on 18 February 2015
Great items and very fast delivery i would recomend to buy